Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] Ahh! The wish machine stole my tokens!! :'(

I finally saved up enough money to go to the wish machine and make a wish, when i made the wish to get the grand father clock it kicked me out of webkinz!

When i finally got back into webkinz i couldn't find my grandfather clock in my dock, so i went back to the wish machine to wish for it again only it said i need ten tokens to make a wish!!!

oh wow i am so sad right now im too sad to cry!! why does this have to happen to me?? can somebody please help me out here?

Last edited by bunnyslippers13; 04-29-2009 at 10:46 PM..
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
Peace <3 Summer

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ahh! The wish machine stole my tokens!! :'(

OMG! Thats terrible!
sarah21 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hmm... I'd log in and out a few times first. If it still doesn't show, try clearing out your cache. Still, if nothing works, then I'd contact Ganz, and see if they could help you out with your problem. I hope you do get it though!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 06:10 PM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Hmm... I'd log in and out a few times first. If it still doesn't show, try clearing out your cache. Still, if nothing works, then I'd contact Ganz, and see if they could help you out with your problem. I hope you do get it though!
thank you so much for helping me out on every thread i make thank you!!! you are really great!

View Post Originally Posted by sarah21
OMG! Thats terrible!
I know! ;(
Old 04-29-2009, 08:48 PM   #5
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

I'm so sorry that happened to you!! I hope it gets straightened out. Yup, as was suggested try the login/logout and cache clearing. Also, maybe it might show up after evening maintenance... If not, yeah, better call Ganz. I hope it all works out for you!
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

That happened to me before!
Try clearing your cache,it might help. (:
Also,after I got enough tokens and bought the same item again,it showed up in my dock,except I had two. I think it just glitches.
Good luck,and I hope you get your grandfather clock!
Pandah is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Clear your cache.

Sign back in. If you still can't see your prize or your token, wait until after maintenance.

If you STILL don't see your prize or your token, ask an adult to call Ganz.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #8
assup???
Gifted

9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute

thats terrible! i would b so frustrated! its HARD to get ten tokens!!
9kittykat12 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #9
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm so sorry! That's really unfortunate. Why don't you try calling Ganz tomorrow as soon as their phone lines are open?

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-932-5469). This should put you in touch with customer service.

- harrypotterfan101
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 10:45 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
I'm so sorry! That's really unfortunate. Why don't you try calling Ganz tomorrow as soon as their phone lines are open?

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-932-5469). This should put you in touch with customer service.

- harrypotterfan101
View Post Originally Posted by kcbkat
I'm so sorry that happened to you!! I hope it gets straightened out. Yup, as was suggested try the login/logout and cache clearing. Also, maybe it might show up after evening maintenance... If not, yeah, better call Ganz. I hope it all works out for you!
View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
That happened to me before!
Try clearing your cache,it might help. (:
Also,after I got enough tokens and bought the same item again,it showed up in my dock,except I had two. I think it just glitches.
Good luck,and I hope you get your grandfather clock!
View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Clear your cache.

Sign back in. If you still can't see your prize or your token, wait until after maintenance.

If you STILL don't see your prize or your token, ask an adult to call Ganz.
Thank you! guys so much! i logged out and logged back in and i cleared my cache and yay! my clock was there! thank you guys so much! i would have never figured it out without you guys thank you!!
Closed