Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 07:47 PM   #41
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ahh!!! Omg!! Help!! My Rooms Dissapeared!!

View Post Originally Posted by RubberDucky693
I have trust in GANZ, the only thing I'm worried about is losing my money and pets and exclusives and stufff.
Maybe when they do maintenence tonight, your account will get fixed. Hope everything is the same when you log back in tomorrow!

MissWebkinz
Darby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2007, 07:54 PM   #42
live4him423
Banned
RubberDucky693 is on a distinguished road

I know! Isn't that totally unfair that they are doing this? I know they probably have other things to take care of, but this is important!

---------- RubberDucky693 added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Plus, while all this is happening, Im getting TONS of leaves, and I'm worried about losing all of my cool prizes!

---------- RubberDucky693 added 4 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

I'm getting fed up with GANZ... They've given me a free pet b4, but they wouldn't take it back. I've gone from 1 pet to 4 pets! I personally haven't adopted any! Some people think they are giving me free pets to make up for the inconvience.

Last edited by RubberDucky693; 10-21-2007 at 07:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-21-2007, 07:55 PM   #43
XClydsdaleX

Red face Re: Ahh!!! Omg!! Help!! My Rooms Dissapeared!!

View Post Originally Posted by RubberDucky693
Guys, My room is really messed up! It let me in my room, but in my room, are alot of pets that aren't even mine!! Help!
((Sob.Sob.))

OMG!!!!!!! I would send you ANYTHING to help you! ok ill add you on webkinz and send you the stuff you want! Omg i feel so sad.....

CheekyMonkeys Make Me Feel SMART! =]
Old 10-21-2007, 08:00 PM   #44
live4him423
Banned

I would accept gifts, but I'm afraid I'll lose them. Please add yellowfoot11 and live4him423. Send everything to yellowfoot11, but you don't nessacarily have to send anything.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:03 PM   #45
Webkinz :)

MissBananaSplit is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG! you should call them for something!i havent ever heard that this has ever happend!you can just call them and if they say it doesnt work you have to tell them you want your money back or you will sue them or somthing!in am sooo sorry!

---------- MissBananaSplit added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

i sent u a friend request!=D

---------- MissBananaSplit added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

how many webkinz do you have?

---------- MissBananaSplit added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

incluing lil'kinz

Last edited by MissBananaSplit; 10-21-2007 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-21-2007, 08:03 PM   #46
Airbear2

They;re giving you free pets? How weird...
Old 10-21-2007, 08:04 PM   #47
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Re: Ahh!!! Omg!! Help!! My Rooms Dissapeared!!

That is soooo wrong! Thats it....im calling Ganz myself. (jk) If this happened to u, it could happen to anyone! Oh geez, now im worried. I feel sooo bad!!! Lmk if i can do anything! Ganz should at LEAST do SOMETHING to fix it! They probably are working on something new....Fix the glitches ganz! Then add new stuff!
Webkinzroxmysox is offline Female
Old 10-21-2007, 08:07 PM   #48
Webkinz :)

MissBananaSplit is an unknown quantity at this point

ya i know! they have to do somthing other then saying that they cant do anything!its just wrong!!if they dont do anything i'll call the police!jk!
Old 10-21-2007, 08:10 PM   #49
live4him423
Banned

Yea, webkinzroxmysox, you make a good point! I think they have done something: They gave me 2 free pets! Something else happened to my account so I got 1 free pet, but I went from one chocolate lab to a choc lab, persian cat, bunny, and LIL White Terrier!
Old 10-21-2007, 08:10 PM   #50
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

for the pics, it could be like mine, is there a button somewhere that says something like Fn is a box? or anything that you havent seen on antoher keyboard? and is prt sc in a little box or something?
tee1000 is offline Female
Closed