Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 09:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

mimzy11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: [SOLVED] Adopting trouble.

When I try to adopt my Koala it goes through everything fine untill it says to enter the letters you see in the image. There is no image! It says if you are an AOL member do this and that but i am not an AOL member, soooo i dont know what to do. I've tried to log out and log back to try it again but the same thing comes up.
Anybody have an idea of what i could do?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 09:57 PM   #2
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Adopting trouble.

Don't worry I had the same problem while adopting my collie. Luckly after logging out and trying again I was able to see the letters. Just try logging in and out. Good Luck!!

---------- penguinpal93 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

If that still doesn't work than wait a couple of days and try again. I know that is hard because you want to adopt your new webbie but I really don't know what else to say. Possibly contact ganz
email: support@webkinz.com
phone:1-866-webkinz

Last edited by penguinpal93; 12-29-2007 at 09:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2007, 10:03 PM   #3
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Hello! Don't Worry! I have had this same problem. Just be patient. Give it a few minutes. Go play your favorite game and then come back and try again. If it still does not work, log in again. If it still does not work tonight, you can always try tomorrow. It will work though. Just give it time. I hope this helps =]

Plus...add me on Webkinz- Aaliyah

---------- i <3 webkinz! added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

PM me if you need anymore help =]

Last edited by LilyRose; 12-29-2007 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 12-29-2007, 10:14 PM   #4
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

I had the same problem. I just hit the back button and tried again. Sometimes I had to hit back twice. Aggravating but hang in there.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:16 PM   #5
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Webkinz no longer answers to that number.

---------- i <3 webkinz! added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

i mean the 1-866-webkinz number.

Last edited by LilyRose; 12-29-2007 at 10:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-29-2007, 10:18 PM   #6

mimzy11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok. Thanks so much everybody!!
Old 12-30-2007, 01:04 PM   #7
Gift Guru

No problem. I saw you add me on Webkinz! =]

PM me if you would be interested in making a trade and we can work it out.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:47 PM   #8

lavandershine is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same problem adopting my Reindeer,I logged out,and then back in again and it worked,since it didn't work for you,maybe you should just wait a little,like 15mins and then try again.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:11 PM   #9
Abigailep930 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you using internet explorer? If not that is problably the problem.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:18 PM   #10
Gift Guru

klock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roost

we had this happen with several of our new pets so i just clicked the "back" arrow and it usually worked after re-entering the code. sometimes i had to do this more than once. good luck!
klock101 is offline Female
Closed