Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 12:53 PM   #1
Please ask me
Gift Guru

Carolyn will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] Account Issues. Please help!!! Thanks!!!

My grandma is having some accout issues. Whenever she tries to:

1. Go into one of her gardens
2. Use one of two (newly adopted) pets

The loader lounger (that's the chair on the loading screen) only gets to a certain point and then freezes. There is nothing to do but log out and we were wondering if anyone had any suggestions. We have already tried:

1. Updating the Adobe software
2. Clearing our cache

Also, we were wondering if any one had the webkinz support email, we'd like to ask them for some help too. Thanks in advance!!!

Carolyn (and her grandma)

---------- Carolyn added 11 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Any help is appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!!!

---------- Carolyn added 5 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Anybody? Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

Last edited by Carolyn; 03-22-2008 at 12:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
wizus
Webkinz :)

Sugarbooger is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Account Issues. Please help!!! Thanks!!!

There have been a lot of glitches today for a lot of people. For instance, i get to my garden, but there are only patches of dirt where the plants should be. Maybe use this alternate log in and see if it helps:

http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0

Good luck!
Old 03-22-2008, 01:53 PM   #3
Please ask me
Gift Guru

Carolyn will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Sugarbooger
There have been a lot of glitches today for a lot of people. For instance, i get to my garden, but there are only patches of dirt where the plants should be. Maybe use this alternate log in and see if it helps:

http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0

Good luck!
The patches of dirt happened to us to!!! We will try that, thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

---------- Carolyn added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

No luck, thanks though. Any other suggestions anybody?

---------- Carolyn added 37 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!! Bump!!!

Last edited by Carolyn; 03-22-2008 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2008, 01:57 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Try switching browsers. If you are using IE, try Firefox, or vice versa.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 02:28 PM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have also been having problems. The outdoor room with my garden won't load. If her pet is in a room with a garden, maybe that is why she can't use that pet? (I am hoping that all of these problems clear up by Tuesday!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 02:34 PM   #6
smileycat3307 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here, I can't even get to my dog park and my garden plants are gone. I am sure they will be back. OH, I haven't seen the first floating egg, either!
Old 03-22-2008, 02:42 PM   #7
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by smileycat3307
OH, I haven't seen the first floating egg, either!
The eggs are very scarce. I have been waiting for them and I have gotten about 1 an hour! You need to be somewhere that you can see your dock. You will not be able to get an egg in the tournament arena or in an arcade game unless you can see your dock while you are playing the game. You can play games in your room and catch eggs, or answer questions at Quizzy's and keep yourself busy while waiting for the eggs!
Old 03-22-2008, 02:55 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
kate0357 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant get into webkinz world at all today. anyone else having problems?

---------- kate0357 added 5 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

I have been trying to log in for two hours now and get nothing but a blue screen after I log in. I can get items from storage and thats it. Blue screen and no access to any activities, games etc. Anyone else having this problem.

I hope it is just a coincidence that I joined WI last night and can't get on today.

Last edited by kate0357; 03-22-2008 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2008, 03:17 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by kate0357

I have been trying to log in for two hours now and get nothing but a blue screen after I log in. I can get items from storage and thats it. Blue screen and no access to any activities, games etc. Anyone else having this problem.

I hope it is just a coincidence that I joined WI last night and can't get on today.
Almost everybody is getting the blue screen problem. You will need to just keep logging off and back on until you can see the newspaper instead of the blue screen. You can also try clearing/deleting your temporary internet files/cache (usually under tools, internet options, delete browsing history--if you are using internet explorer). Just keep trying!
Old 03-22-2008, 03:38 PM   #10
wizus

Sugarbooger is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kate0357

I can't get in on the regular log in screen but I can with this one:

http://66.48.69.102////////loader4.p...ser&aol=0&fs=0

and I have gotten an egg about every 15 minutes while playing Quizzy's Corner.
Closed