Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED]

I just tried to edit a few of my posts, in different sections of WI, and it wouldn't work ...
After I typed what I wanted and hit 'save', it would just stay there -- and wouldn't save. I have to 'go advanced' and 'save' from there. Its not a big thing, but it is bugging me a little ...
And I know its not my computer, a WI friend is having the same problem, and I just cleared my cache.
Any suggestions?
Well, I found a way that works... its just not the normal way. You have to 'save' then refresh the page... the 'modify page' still stays open . Hmm... more work, but atleast it works ...

Last edited by cocogirl211; 02-07-2009 at 07:52 PM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Modify button -- having problems?

hmmm...I edited my GE this past week to close it for a little bit and it worked fine. When did you start this probllem? I would send a PM to a mod so they can get in touch with justin/wendy about it
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #3
Toph is a
Gift Guru

I don't know, I only noticed it at around 3:50...
Old 02-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Yeah, I've been getting the same problem!

Sometimes it just loads for a while without any indication the post saved. When I go back, sometimes it's saved. :-/
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
Toph is a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Yeah, I've been getting the same problem!

Sometimes it just loads for a while without any indication the post saved. When I go back, sometimes it's saved. :-/
Same here . Wonder what caused it . . . BrownPig is having problems too.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:39 PM   #6
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes this happened to me too. I had to quit internet explorer after this happened
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #7
Toph is a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by rocky654
Yes this happened to me too. I had to quit internet explorer after this happened
I'm on firefox now, and Have tried IE... same problem on both browsers

Well, I found a way that works... its just not the normal way. You have to 'save' then refresh the page... the 'modify page' still stays open

Last edited by cocogirl211; 02-07-2009 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #8
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: Modify button -- having problems? -- but now somewhat working?

Hmm... weird. I'm doing fine. I wonder why that is!? Good luck on getting it back to normal!

Jumping Wizard
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 02-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #9
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Modify button -- having problems? -- but now somewhat working?

I have been having the same problem, but then I noticed that what you can do it hit save then click cancle and your post will be edited . . . can you try to see if it works with you??

Have a great day
-amazon

EDIT:
Actually, you won't see the edit once you click 'cancel' you have to either refresh the page or go to another part of WI then come back
amazon is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #10
Toph is a
Gift Guru

Default Re: Modify button -- having problems? -- but now somewhat working?

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
Hmm... weird. I'm doing fine. I wonder why that is!? Good luck on getting it back to normal!

Jumping Wizard
Thank you
Atleast I found a way that kinda-works.. LOL, pointless thread

View Post Originally Posted by amazon
I have been having the same problem, but then I noticed that what you can do it hit save then click cancle and your post will be edited . . . can you try to see if it works with you??

Have a great day
-amazon
I'll try it *Edit* It works, but its still not the normal way, LOL...
I've noticed that you can 'save' then refresh the page (using WI's refreshers, haven't tried using the browser's) and it will work . . .

Last edited by cocogirl211; 02-07-2009 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed