Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 12:02 AM   #1
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Unanswered: [GUIDE] HOW-TO open multiple tabs in IE 7 and Firefox Browsers.

I am always posting how I log in with multiple accounts by using several tabs and a few people have been asking me how I do that, so I thought I would create a little guide that might shed some light and you can do it too!

Just to warn you of something. If your computer is slow or does not handle flash well I would not suggest you do this. This is for people with computers that can handle this, it uses a lot memory to process all the tabs and you may slow down the servers if you have a slow connection. Just wanted to let you know!!

It's easier than it looks..just follow a few simple steps and you'll be there in no time.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me or post here.

INSTRUCTIONS TO OPEN A Tab group for IE 7;

1. You need this url...
http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0

Do not use the log in from the www.webkinz.com page.

2. You must have two tabs open to do this so right click on the first tab in the window and click open new tab, then past the link again. You will have two tabs.

Now the fun begins!

3. Click on the Add Favorites button. (looks like a gold star and green plus sign)
A drop down window appears, choose the "Add Tab Group to Favorites".

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 620x347.Click the image to open in full size.

4. Your Favorites Center window will pop up asking you to give the FOLDER a name. I've named mine WEBKINZ TABS. Click Add. This pop up window will close.
Click the image to open in full size.

5. Again, click on the gold star with green button (the Add Favorites Button).
This time select "Add to favorites". The Favorites Center pop up will appear again.

6. Now, you name the TAB. I've named mine Tab1. You should repeat Step 5 and 6 to add several tabs, remember to name them something different each time.

I named mine Tab1, Tab2, Tab3.....up to Tab10. You can create as many as you like but I wouldn't recommend more than 10.

Now, you are ready to play with multiple accounts on with several tabs in the same window.

7. The fun begins! To open all those wonderful tabs just click on the Big Gold Star.
Locate your WEBKINZ TABS Folder...place your cursor to the right side of folder.
A little blue arrow shows up - click on the blue arrow!
And voila! All of the Webpages will open on separate tabs.

ENJOY!!

For Firefox...

1. Use the loader link. http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0

2. Right click on the taskbar and create a new folder (name it webkinz)

3. Place your cursor over the paper icon in front of the url. (look right beside the home icon) and drrrrag it into the folder you just created on the taskbar.

4. Repeat this step how many times you would like (I did it 8 times here)

5. Now to open all your tabs you just have to click on the folder.
A drop down menu appears. Select: "Open All in Tabs"

6. You now have several tabs to log into. Enjoy!!

I will post a 'How-to Stack Your Windows" for click festivals at a later date

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 10-29-2008 at 12:27 AM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 12:07 AM   #2
Why, yes, I AM
Gifted
thewaddict is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [GUIDE] HOW-TO open multiple tabs in IE 7 and Firefox Browsers.

Thank you very much for posting this! The pictures help a great deal!
thewaddict is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 05:42 AM   #3
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Thank you so much for posting this. I don't have multiple accounts, but at times when all my siblings want to go on at the same time (but don't wan to log off), this will be extreely helpful!
Thank You!!
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 02:02 AM   #4
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by thewaddict
Thank you very much for posting this! The pictures help a great deal!
Anytime - It's a lot easier than it reads. it's very useful too for other applications.

View Post Originally Posted by E-Angel
Thank you so much for posting this. I don't have multiple accounts, but at times when all my siblings want to go on at the same time (but don't wan to log off), this will be extreely helpful!
Thank You!!
~E-Angel
It's very good for that purpose too - good thinking!
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed