Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 06:49 AM   #11
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Ganz Doing Updates?

I tried to log in this morning and the log in spot was removed and instead a message is there saying they'll be back shortly because they are doing updates? Anyone know about this and what kind of things we can expect?

Thanks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 06:50 AM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default re: *UPDATE* Webkinz World now open! (Can't Log In)

Actually, I am really good at finding what I recall. However the picture I want is eluding me. It is a picture I made of Tho and Percy being swamped by Wishing Wells
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 06:55 AM   #13
BunnyT

kathyt67 is a jewel in the roughkathyt67 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Doing Updates?

I don't know for certain, but if I had to guess I'd say they are adding the second half of the Dance Studio Theme in the W Shop.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:59 AM   #14
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

i think the dance theme will be finished now
zacspet is offline Male
Old 08-18-2010, 07:06 AM   #15
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

it's still not up yet. last time i think it came up around 9 when the hourly activities started.
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 07:09 AM   #16
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
(Maybe Tkd and Sock Monkey won't have won the Daily Kinzcare award for the 4th week in a row)
That is really bothering me!
Nangy is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 07:13 AM   #17
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Actually, I am really good at finding what I recall. However the picture I want is eluding me. It is a picture I made of Tho and Percy being swamped by Wishing Wells
Lol, would love to see if you find it
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 07:18 AM   #18
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

can't wait to see if anything is new!!!
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 07:19 AM   #19
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Lol, would love to see if you find it
Okay Here it is
Yes, I just 'plucked a GOOGOO berry in my American account
By the way, I just received an invitation to Tho's house to visit with Percy...this is what Percy had to say:
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 07:20 AM   #20
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Ganz Doing Updates?

i hope it's back up by 9:00!
taffeta is offline Female
Closed