Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 10:20 AM   #1
Draco is mine.. Just
Webkinz :)

PeggySnow is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: *clears throat* HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just adopted a :toucan: his name is Tacos (for those of you who want it its at limited too in the mall in portland with the spotted leopard and lil B&W cheeky dog) I want to sho you guys the pics but I don't know how!!!! Please tell me how!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PeggySnow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 10:24 AM   #2
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

Default Re: *clears throat* HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a guide in the How-to section that is stickied (it's at the top in blue) and it shows you how to do it!!

Congratz on adopting Tacos the toucan!!
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #3
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Hellow PeggySnow! Congratulations on your adoption! I can't wait to see your pictures. Here is a link to the thread that Webkinzluver 525 created about how to post pictures and it is AWESOME! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html

Good luck!
Old 07-07-2008, 10:28 AM   #4
Ugh! im still a

murgum will become famous soon enough

lucky i want a tucan
murgum is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
littlepugs5359

littlepugs5359 is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to see you got help! Please post pics when you get a chance, I really want a toucan and would love to see a picture of Tacos!!
littlepugs5359 is offline Male
Old 07-07-2008, 10:30 AM   #6
poodlekisses

If you have a paint program or something like that, open it up. Then, go on to webkinz world and go to your toucan's room and press the prt sc key and ctrl key together and then minimize WW, and your paint program still should be there and then click edit and paste. Then right click it and click save, then when you are making a thread, you have to scroll down to manage attachments and then click it and then click browse and it will open up a window of your pics so then double click your toucan pics and then click upload and that's how to take and upload pics.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:30 AM   #7
Tecytoc2142

yeah i want a toucan too!
Old 07-07-2008, 01:42 PM   #8
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Cool!
On some computers you can open the start menu and then click programs and then click the snipping tool and selcelt the place you want to save.
oon23 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 01:49 PM   #9
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations on getting a sought after Toucan!
Here:
1. Find the picture you want. Right click and select "save as." Save it as something easy you can remember such as, Toucan or Taco.
2. Go to paint. Click "edit" and select paste. Then Move the image and find a white space. Click the white space then click on the picture. Take the little square and only put it around the part you want to keep. Then click on "cut." Now go and select "paste" and then click save as. Save it as the same thing you saved it before. (To save memory.)
3. Go to tinypic.com
4. Click the upload button and find you picture.
5. Then click upload and you will see codes. Copy the code labeled "Forums and Message Boards" then go to your post and post the code and your picture will show up when you post it!

Hope this helps!

Webkinzgirl55
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Closed