Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 08:56 AM   #1
Party Like You're
Gifted

tcscgirl12 is just really nicetcscgirl12 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: !*!*!*!Keyboard Help!*!*!*!

Hello everbody!
I am having some trouble with my keyboard and was hoping maybe somebody could give me some help.

When ever i'm typing, even tho i hit the keys, the letters do not show up up on the screen, right now i am going back to edit things that go wrong. I will write in bold without editing what goes wrong.
It leaves out letters and stuff randomly and for no reason. I am surei am hitting the keys, andit isn't doing it constantly just when it eels like it lol.

It wasn't as bad as usual in that sentence, but you can tell it doesn't space, and sometimes leaves letters out. My keyboard IS very old, is it just going bad, or maybe underneath the keys needs cleaned? Should i try un-plugging it and re-plugging it in after a few second? Im not sure what to do.

If you can help, Thank You! If not, thanks anyways =)

Tcscgirl12
tcscgirl12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 09:07 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: !*!*!*!Keyboard Help!*!*!*!

If the keyboard is getting old, that's probably the reason. You could try checking to make sure it's plugged in all the way too.
Ninja is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 09:13 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

I would guess it's because it is old or dirty too. Maybe you type toooo fast? I know sometimes when I am typing fast I miss keys that I think I have hit.

Try using a different keyboard plugged into your computer and see if it makes a difference.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:17 AM   #4
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

It's the fact that it's old, I think. Try to clean it, in case that's the problem. I had to replace my keyboard once because it was old and the keys stuck, or they wouldn't type.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 09:24 AM   #5
Party Like You're
Gifted

Thanks guys! Yeaa, its really old, but even if i type slow it still misses keys. I tryed unplugging it and it didnt work, so ill try cleaning it then if that doesnt work ill just gobuy a new one =)
Old 08-01-2008, 09:26 AM   #6
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Maybe you need to change the sensitivity settings on your computer. I have only once heard about this, so I may be completely off with this one.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 09:34 AM   #7
Party Like You're
Gifted

Oh! Good idea, our power did go out while my coputer was on(that always messes up my coputer 4 sum reason)

---------- tcscgirl12 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

I can do that through the control pael right??

---------- tcscgirl12 added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

k, i haveno idea how to chang my sensiivity settings lol

Last edited by tcscgirl12; 08-01-2008 at 09:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-01-2008, 09:36 AM   #8
lilorchie1o1
Webkinz :)

ice_monkey1o1 is on a distinguished road

u could buy a new one or get it fixed thats what i would do
icee~
Old 08-01-2008, 09:40 AM   #9
Party Like You're
Gifted