Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 07:05 AM   #21
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *~*HELP ME*~*Why am i not gifted???????????????????

Good morning!

I have been checking the post to become gifted myself. WebkinzXxX is right MammaB did shut it down for a while. She and the others have systematically going through each entry. If you look on the right of thread you will see how many replies there are and when she had it sht down you could see the replies decrease. (They went from a little over 100 to 80 as of last night.) I just looked again and saw that the thread has been re-opened. Good luck!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 08:46 AM   #22
Gift Trainee

kktt34 has a spectacular aura about

wow i never thought of that..u huyz rock thankz for all the posts.... i wonder how long till i'll become gifted...would u consider this fluff post.....i'm just wondering....I find it hard to write long posts like this really .......
♫kktt34♫
Old 06-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #23
Gift Trainee

kktt34 has a spectacular aura about

HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♫kktt34♫
Old 06-29-2008, 01:23 PM   #24
evangeline5432
Webkinz :)

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

I have been on here since december and i am not gifted either! I have been on another very truted trading site for about the same time and am a mod! (Its hard to be choosen for a mod)
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 01:24 PM   #25
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by DKMagoo
You probably didn't do anything wrong =]
It takes a little while for the moderators to get back to everyone and to review all the posts, since they review every post by every person who applies. It also may depend on when a gift coach is available to help train you and get you ready for the gift exchange (:
Until then, keep posting helpful posts (: Remember that those in the "Help! I need a name" section, "Head to the Polls" section and "Open mike" don't count
Okay, I never knew that posts in the open mike section didn't count....

I was planning to apply this week but i need to post some more since most of my posts are in the open mike section
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 01:25 PM   #26
evangeline5432
Webkinz :)

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

People tell me that it takes awhile.
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 01:51 PM   #27
kaykat31

I'm not either, it sometimes take a while!If you were denined then pm an admin or mod asking if they know why!My friend had 1,000+ posts but, she didn't have 50 non-fluff posts when she thought she did!My friend is now on waiting to become a GT!Hope this helps!
Old 06-29-2008, 02:24 PM   #28
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

As many have already said..patience is key There is no given time limit on how long it will take them to get to you and make you a Gift Trainee..assuming you have met the requirements. Also, yes for everyones reference... its not a great idea to pm the staff all the time to ask why you havent been accepted yet, no one has been overlooked..its just quite a tedious process and patience is GREATLY appreciated

While you are waiting..just keep contributing to the board. 98% of the time if someone is denied into the GT area its due to their posts..refer to the link below that Gingerly created to keep in mind while you are posting in the forum..

HOW TO POST TO BECOME A GIFTED TRAINEE:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-t327735.html
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed