Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 01:47 AM   #11
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: **URGENT** Puppy is poisoned

the information copycat posted is good information,and that was great of her to post that for you.............. but i have also known that sometimes you want to induce vomiting and sometimes you dont...............

one thing you can do right now is to make sure your puppy is not dehydrated. that much vomiting will do that, especauilly since your dog is so little............. see if your dog wants water.............. see this is why you need to call the 24 hour vet........... they can tell you if drinking is good even, or how to give your dog water if s/he wont drink............ they know those things, that is their job............... try to find a number, or even you call your regular vet by yourself and tell them you need their advice............. they usually have an answering service............... without knowing your situation i dont know if this is doable for you. some vets will give you the help and some wont, but usually the emergency ones will do that over the phone...........................

just try to keep your dog hydrated..............if at all possible................ that is all i can think of at the moment
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 02:02 AM   #12
Call me Rose
Webkinz :)

keen1girl is a glorious beacon of lightkeen1girl is a glorious beacon of lightkeen1girl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: **URGENT** Puppy is poisoned

@Pretty much everyone:
Thanks for all the help. I think he'll be ok, because I think he got it all out when he threw up and he seems a bit better, but I'm not completely sure. He didn't have a TON but he did have a good bit. And also, there's no other adult living with us, so I couldn't ask for help at my house. Our neighbors are all in bed asleep. But he seems better now.

He's currently asleep in his little doggy bed. Hopefully he'll be fine.
keen1girl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dog, please help, poison, puppy, urgent