Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 07:32 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
aslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: **i have a haunted room - need a webkinz exorsist**

hi everyone!

i put wooden pedestals in my trophy room to put my trophies on. everything was fine for awhile, then i started getting the message "the container is full" everytime i tried to put a trophy on a pedestal. i logged in several times and tried to remove the pedestals but they were stuck. i contacted ganz, they removed the pedestals, and now all of the trophies are stuck in the room. i tried putting the pedestals back in the room and they're stuck again along with the trophies! my pet must be a ghost because she can walk through them all!

are some rooms "bad?" am i doing something wrong? i'm afraid to contact ganz again because i just made the original problem worse last time i did!

thanks!

aslans
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 07:37 AM   #2
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: **i have a haunted room - need a webkinz exorsist**

That happened to my trophy. I contacted ganz, and they haven't done ANYTHING to help remove my trophy.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:39 AM   #3

skyykitten101 is on a distinguished road

I've had that problem too only in my library. I had a bunch of books on tables then when I went in the room the books had slid down on the floor. I roemoved the tables but the books stayed. My pet can walk on them but I can't put items on them. This room has turned into a closet ecause no one else would want to see it but I'd like to use it for some thing else. Tell me if you get yours fixed.
skyykitten101 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 07:46 AM   #4
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

webkinzlover24 is on a distinguished road

i'm having that problem with my placemats that i got from the one day in eary july where we could log on and get a prize and spin the superwheel and stuff and now my placemats wont budge!
webkinzlover24 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 07:51 AM   #5
callmepolly

Wow the same thing happened to me!! It really is annoying that ganz doesn't do anything about it, too. It just makes me mad they won't fix it!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:56 AM   #6
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Here is a tip to help with all the stuck items in your room, remove your item(s) then remove the table the item was sitting on and then put them back where you had them. After your done with that then jump to another room & then go back to your room and see if that helps. Most of the time it will but if not keep going back from room to room until that works. Also deleting your temporary files helps it a lot as well. Hope this helps a litte.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 07:56 AM   #7

Leahplays is an unknown quantity at this point

i have an issue like that with my holiday storage room- the tree is stuck and i can't move the counters either. i thought about contacting ganz but with all he negative things i hear about their customer service i wasn't sure it would be worth it (international callong charges) so please let me know if you get this figured out so i can fix mine too...Good Luck!
Leahplays is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #8
aslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to all

i don't have any complaints regarding the first time i contacted ganz. they responded within a couple of days by removing all of the pedestals.

i can't remove any of the items. when i mouse-over the item to remove it, the highlight jumps from that item to a space outside of the room.

i'll check after the scheduled maintenance and i'll keep my fingers crossed that whatever they did somehow fixed my trophies too!

aslans

---------- aslans added 3 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

also, since i'm getting the message on my pedestals "the container is full," is there a max number you can have in a room with items on them? (i have about 15 pedestals with trophies)

thanks again!
aslans

Last edited by aslans; 07-10-2008 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-24-2008, 04:22 PM   #9

Swimforlife is on a distinguished road

once my wacky zingoz snowglobe and my sandwich maker were stuck... so i went to this link: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php and filled out the stuck item form... the next day my items were in my dock so i just put them back into my room... then they got stuck again cause i put them in the same spot but i filled out the form again and they fixed it the next day... hope that helps!!
Swimforlife is offline Female
Closed