Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 08:10 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Kinz437 has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: **Actions Question. Someone Please Help! **

OK. Here is the situation, I have one pet (A chimpanzee named Mango)
This summer i earned the back flip, roll over, and dance actions.
I am working on earning the blow a heart, jump, and cover eyes actions this fall.

- i was looking through the academy guide and saw the stomp action. (I am aware that this action was retired and replaced by the back flip from the weight lifting class.) But i saw this hedge hog do it in the club house, i asked him about it and he claimed it was a just a glitch in his recording tab. I have also seen the sapphire spaniel and opal pup do it in the add. So is it still possible to get some how?

- When i was in the club house, (A lot of pets have the shuffle/run in place action) I saw it wasn't available at the academy so i asked them where they got it. The stories i heard were Level 10 running class, Trading with Doug, and giving the Webkinz Diamond to Arte. I have no idea which of these stories are true. Is there a possible way to get the action?

- Finally i seen pets do the sit, and wag tail action. I was shocked! Where do these people get these. And they actually did have the actions. The unicorn did sit in the spot she was standing and i did see her wag her tail, she had all the actions except the shuffle/run in place. So i really want to know if these are possible to get or are they just glitches.

SO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpActions2.bmp (187.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: bmpActions.bmp (355.3 KB, 4 views)
Kinz437 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Mrs. Shimmer
There are several extra actions, and I've come to the conclusion that there is no rhyme or reason for them. No one I talk to can explain how they got their actions, except for the foot stomp. We have some of them, but the list seems to grow. I would LOVE to get more actions. They are so cute!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 08:18 AM   #2
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Default Re: **Actions Question. Someone Please Help! **

As far as I know there was a glitch that happened a few times where people have found those actions in there recording tabs. My DD was lucky enough to have received one. The last time it happened a lot of accounts seemed to receive them. Now as far as I know I have run into one pet, twice, that could tilt his head to the side and stick out his tongue! LOL! It was hysterical, but he wouldn't/couldn't tell me where it came from.
blueajah is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 09:12 AM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by blueajah
As far as I know there was a glitch that happened a few times where people have found those actions in there recording tabs. My DD was lucky enough to have received one. The last time it happened a lot of accounts seemed to receive them. Now as far as I know I have run into one pet, twice, that could tilt his head to the side and stick out his tongue! LOL! It was hysterical, but he wouldn't/couldn't tell me where it came from.

That is awesome! I am kind of crazy for actions i need all of them ! ! ! LOL
I will definitely add that one to my want list.
Kinz437 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2009, 09:23 AM   #4
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Hi there,

I was one of the lucky people to get one. I have nod, and run. I believe you cannot get these anymore. The first day actions came out on the front page they had "Keep coming on certain days and you will get special actions. Remember to log in tomorrow to get one!" So of course I logged in the next day and I got run and nod. [: Below are some pics from my account [:

Click the image to open in full size.

There you go [: Hope I helped.

Last edited by xxaeroxx; 10-05-2009 at 09:43 AM..
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 09:28 AM   #5
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

There are several extra actions, and I've come to the conclusion that there is no rhyme or reason for them. No one I talk to can explain how they got their actions, except for the foot stomp. We have some of them, but the list seems to grow. I would LOVE to get more actions. They are so cute!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Hi there,

I was one of the lucky people to get one. I have nod, and run. I believe you cannot get these anymore. The first day actions came out on the front page they had "Keep coming on certain days and you will get special actions. Remember to log in tomorrow to get one!" So of course I logged in the next day and I got run and nod. [: Below are some pics from my account [:

Click the image to open in full size.

There you go [: Hope I helped.
You are so Lucky! I am guessing the running one is where you pet does a shuffle or run and place, and i seen my pet nod when you enter your room and your pet greets you.

View Post Originally Posted by Mrs. Shimmer
Yah, I think they should bring the foot stomp back, for people who have the back flip, since they changed it and some people still want it.
Kinz437 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #7
is a spy for

_m_oLo_m_ is just really nice_m_oLo_m_ is just really nice

I believe the action where the pet stuck its tongue out was just the smile. That particular pet happens to stick its tongue out when it smiles. I've seen it before.

The others are all glitches that some people were lucky enough to get in their recording tabs. Except the stomp, it used to be in the academy. I have back flip though.
_m_oLo_m_ is offline Female
Closed