Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 10:53 PM   #1
stretar3
Webkinz :)

stretar3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: **~hELp Me PLeAse!~**

i have two issues!!

1. I want to get pics of my webkinz and house on my account but dont know how! if anyone knows how please help!

2. whenever i try to play atomolicious it always says game has timed out waiting for player to join. what does that mean and why does it happen ALMOST every time. ( i have only been able to get past it once since february. unfortunatly the user quit so i didnt even get to play the whole game!)

thanks,

*****stretar3*****
my fav webbies!~ sherburt bunny and pegasus! have them both too!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 10:59 PM   #2
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Default Re: **~hELp Me PLeAse!~**

Do you have high speed internet? If not then your computer is running slower, therefore you are timing out. I had a slow comuter and that happened to me all the time. Do you mean that you want to post them ?
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 11:02 PM   #3
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ng-t94453.html
-guide on posting rooms
and that happens to me when our internet is being slow. does it happen with other TA games?
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 07-24-2008, 11:27 PM   #4
bertiebunny

1.You press the print screen key on your keyboard(usually on the top row!!)
Then you go to the paint on your computer.Click edit.Then paste.Then click on the dotted rectangle.Now make a box around the part you want to keep.Then right click in the box and click cut.The picture in the box will be white.Then click file then new.click no when it asks about changing it to untitled.Then there will be a blank box.click edit and paste again.then your pic will appear.Then click file and save as.Name it something that you will remember.Then click save and exit out of evrything and find the thread you want to post it on!!!
2.That is because no one else wants to play that game and they can't find you a partner.

I hoped that helped!!!You can PM me if you have any more questions!!
Old 07-24-2008, 11:31 PM   #5
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

Sometimes it's because your kinzchat phone turns of and you lose connection...
Old 07-24-2008, 11:31 PM   #6
finally i'm a

good1378 will become famous soon enough

what bert said
good1378 is offline Female
Closed