Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 10:04 AM   #1
Gifted
vppeach is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: ***TERRIFIED to start a gift thread!!***

I love it here ...but im terrified to start a Gift thread...what if I don't answer everyone quickly enough, what if i don't get on-line for a few days
and how do actually get the gift to someone Kinzpost? i quess not cuz you can only do that once a day....
any mommas with answers?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2007, 10:15 AM   #2
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

Default Re: ***TERRIFIED to start a gift thread!!***

View Post Originally Posted by vppeach
I love it here ...but im terrified to start a Gift thread...what if I don't answer everyone quickly enough, what if i don't get on-line for a few days
and how do actually get the gift to someone Kinzpost? i quess not cuz you can only do that once a day....
any mommas with answers?
oh......I am sorry to hear you are scared to do a gift thread because it is really fun the first couple days are hery hectic but everyone understands when you first start it takes time so people are normally patient you just have to go through each individual post one at a time i had a notebook and made list of everything that had a line and scratched things off as i want everyone is really helpful and most gurus will gladly help you out by posting your lines and telling you what is fair maybe only list a few of your items at first untill you get the hang of things it won't be so bad give it a try and have fun don't stress about it

as for the rest of your questions people will wait a few days if you are not on and as for the kinzpost after you have accepted a trade you will request the person you are trading with on your kinz phone then when all is accepted you just click on kinzpost and follow the prompts to go through the trade then you leave feedback but try a trade first off of others thread and they will walk you through the whole thing

Last edited by J-BIRD; 10-05-2007 at 10:19 AM..
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 10-05-2007, 10:20 AM   #3
4my2kids
Gift Guru

radacortes will become famous soon enough

Hi ~ Trading is really fun...yes the first couple of days are hectic but you will get the hang of it It is OK not to visit your thread everyday most people understand that "real" life comes first.

The trading is done through Kinz Post...yes you can only send a person one gift a day but you usually don't trade with the same person twice in a day and if you do or need to send more than 3 items ...you can finish the trade the next day or they may have more than one account you can send to...If you need anything else feel free to PM me
Old 10-05-2007, 10:21 AM   #4
Gifted

Thank you
I made a list..on paper
here it sits.......

still scared
How do you trade? through kinzpost?

OHHHHHHHHHHH

thank you thank you thank you radacorts

Last edited by vppeach; 10-05-2007 at 10:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-05-2007, 10:22 AM   #5
Have 3..Please ask
Gift Guru

moocow318 will become famous soon enough

You trade through Kinzpost. When the 2 traders agree on a trade they exchange WW id's and send the trade through kinzpost. Gift exchanges are fun and most people are patient. You will really enjoy it so do not be scared.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:25 AM   #6
Gifted

how much time would you think I would have to block the first time (when I will be "hery")
during the day or at night
which would be better

i am such a ****
Old 10-05-2007, 10:32 AM   #7
Gift Guru

zookeeper is on a distinguished road

Just do it! It's fun, you'll see. If you don't want to be too overwhelmed at first, don't put anything too "hot" on your trade list right away (holiday stuff, 2005 retireds, ATV, lava lamps, egyptian tv, hippo fridge, trading card or charm forest unlocked prizes). Just remember to take everyone in order, and you'll be fine.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:34 AM   #8
pupstar35 is
Gifted

pupstar35 has disabled reputation

well wehn your gone edit your thread and say how long you will be gone for say CLOSED FOR THE NEXT DAY or something like that dont worry everything will be fine
Old 10-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #9
Gifted

how often do you start a new thread?

how do you close one?

so many questions.....can you tell i'm not the jummp off the ledge type!!!
Old 10-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

you can only get a new thread after you have 1000 posts on your old one. You just keep updating your original one.

Instead of making a thread, why not search for the items you are wanting on other people's threads and make offers from the things you have for them. Then you get a few trades under your belt and learn values, etc. If you have ANY questions ask a guru or mod, everyone is VERY helpful.

If you have holiday stuff, retired stuff, really rare stuff your thread will be swamped and it will be overwhelming. You may want to ask a guru or mod to help you through with offers, etc.

Good luck and trading is SO fun .
Disneymum is offline Female
Closed