Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2017, 03:08 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleRitzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleRitzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Ritzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Important Notice: Front Page Stories and News Updates

View Post Originally Posted by pompomkitty10
I hope that one day, Justin comes back and this website will be like how it used to be. I miss this place dearly.
I hadn't been able to get in to WI for two days. I was wondering if it was gone for good. Glad to see it's back, but I'm afraid we're just limping along...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2017, 11:17 AM   #62
SarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talent

I heard that Justin came back once and said he wouldn't let WI die. I dunno though
SarahStuffies9 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2017, 11:31 AM   #63
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Scroll down a bit on this link and you will see Justin's comment:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...00/index3.html
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 03-18-2017, 08:23 PM   #64
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I hadn't been able to get in to WI for two days. I was wondering if it was gone for good. Glad to see it's back, but I'm afraid we're just limping along...
I was only able to not get on for 1 day & it was kinda driving me nuts . But I'm afraid we're just limping along like you said, it's quite depressing actually.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-19-2017, 05:15 PM   #65

webkinzcrazy520 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzcrazy520 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzcrazy520 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzcrazy520 is a splendid one to behold

I've been out of the loop for awhile, but from what I've gathered, it sounds like the site's problems are a result of the owner only showing up every so often. Is there a way the site could ever undergo new management? It doesn't seem responsible of the owner to be leaving his site to wither away and lose half of its functionality. I'm wondering if there's a way anybody could contact him and suggest a change in ownership if he's too busy to maintain the website.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:15 PM   #66
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzcrazy520
I've been out of the loop for awhile, but from what I've gathered, it sounds like the site's problems are a result of the owner only showing up every so often. Is there a way the site could ever undergo new management? It doesn't seem responsible of the owner to be leaving his site to wither away and lose half of its functionality. I'm wondering if there's a way anybody could contact him and suggest a change in ownership if he's too busy to maintain the website.
Justin explains his situation if you follow the link I posted above and look for his post on that page. He answers this very question.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 03-19-2017, 07:20 PM   #67

webkinzcrazy520 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzcrazy520 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzcrazy520 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzcrazy520 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Justin explains his situation if you follow the link I posted above and look for his post on that page. He answers this very question.
So is there no hope that the site will ever become fully functional again? It's annoying when I want to go see all the posts I made when I was little and can't because the widget for that doesn't work anymore. It's really depressing.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:19 PM   #68
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness
Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzcrazy520
So is there no hope that the site will ever become fully functional again? It's annoying when I want to go see all the posts I made when I was little and can't because the widget for that doesn't work anymore. It's really depressing.

Sadly, I don't think so, unless Justin makes a major change to the site. He is still paying for the site to be up and running, but not paying for any new software (I believe people in the past have said that the current forum software is out of date and is the reason for a lot of the glitches) or even bothering to fix anything.

We haven't been able to change our avatars or upload any pictures to the site or search forums to look for past threads and posts. I agree, it is annoying, sometimes I enjoy looking back on old information & threads from years past.

Unfortunately, I feel like this site will deteriorate over the years due to its current state and result in less and less members and activity.
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2017, 06:35 PM   #69

That's so depressing. I really wish there was something we could do.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #70

Ritzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleRitzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleRitzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Ritzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by Suzuki108
Sadly, I don't think so, unless Justin makes a major change to the site. He is still paying for the site to be up and running, but not paying for any new software (I believe people in the past have said that the current forum software is out of date and is the reason for a lot of the glitches) or even bothering to fix anything.

We haven't been able to change our avatars or upload any pictures to the site or search forums to look for past threads and posts. I agree, it is annoying, sometimes I enjoy looking back on old information & threads from years past.

Unfortunately, I feel like this site will deteriorate over the years due to its current state and result in less and less members and activity.
Unfortunately that is already the case. Many people that were very active even a few years ago have pretty much disappeared.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: