Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2019, 01:11 PM   #11
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Click Here

View Post Originally Posted by rlla
Wow--that bumper car contest is a toughie!! Three days of 8 milkshakes a day on three accounts and no prize yet. I can't imagine how disappointed the actual kids playing must be. Yikes.

I fed about six milkshakes on various accounts. got only 1 yellow wacky car.

good luck to you
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2019, 01:20 PM   #12
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Wow--that bumper car contest is a toughie!! Three days of 8 milkshakes a day on three accounts and no prize yet. I can't imagine how disappointed the actual kids playing must be. Yikes.
You have to know how to feed your pet properly.

#1) Make sure your pet is up,not asleep
#2) it doesn't hurt for them to have finished all of their activities (though I don't think it really is terribly required)
#3) ALWAYS save feeding for the LAST thing you do with that pet before you put it to bed. DON'T PUT THEM TO BED, YET
#4) your pet should NOT be at less than 50% hungry. It may not work to feed them the shakes then
#5) purchase an apple, feed it to your pet THEN give it the shakes. If you don't get it within 4 shakes STOP feeding your pet! If your pet burps, don't feed him any more. Wait till later.
#6) Your pet should be talking, saying something to you about the shakes, if he says 'Wackeriffic' you are on the right track. If your pet isn't communicating, the shakes aren't doing anything.

Hopefully these tips will help you.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 01:27 PM   #13
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration coming August 1-11th

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
first day 2 bumper cars nothing since
View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
I fed about six milkshakes on various accounts. got only 1 yellow wacky car.

good luck to you

#2) it doesn't hurt for them to have finished all of their activities (though I don't think it really is terribly required)
#3) ALWAYS save feeding for the LAST thing you do with that pet before you put it to bed. DON'T PUT THEM TO BED, YET
#4) your pet should NOT be at less than 50% hungry. It may not work to feed them the shakes then
#5) purchase an apple, feed it to your pet THEN give it the shakes. If you don't get it within 4 shakes STOP feeding your pet! If your pet burps, don't feed him any more. Wait till later.
#6) Your pet should be talking, saying something to you about the shakes, if he says 'Wackeriffic' you are on the right track. If your pet isn't communicating, the shakes aren't doing anything.

Old 08-03-2019, 02:27 PM   #14

rlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the wait
rlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the waitrlla is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup

WOW--interesting tips!! THANKS. I'll see if those help.

I actually popped back in to modify my post--I had forgotten that I had been interrupted earlier and HAD NOT finished collecting on my accounts today, so it was 2 full days, not 3. That drops the percentages quite a bit.
rlla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 06:05 AM   #15

outgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguise
outgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup

Wow!!! Thank you Dixiecup! I never knew most of that. I always knew to make sure my pet was awake but not about the hunger, and dailies, and other stuff. Maybe now I'll have better luck going forward!
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 08:36 AM   #16
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

What I meant by daily routine is the jump on trampoline, have a bath, have a shower, run the treadmill, splash water at the sink ... those things. The more appropriate might be morning routine or ablutions.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:45 PM   #17
Go steelers! ^.^

lpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
lpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Well i wanted to give hope to anyone that thinks it is impossible to get the wacky bumper car because let me tell you IT IS POSSIBLE to get the bumper car, because after feeding my pet 12 milkshakes i finally got a bumper car!!!!!
lpscat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:32 AM   #18

dave626 is a golden guidedave626 is a golden guidedave626 is a golden guidedave626 is a golden guidedave626 is a golden guidedave626 is a golden guidedave626 is a golden guidedave626 is a golden guidedave626 is a golden guidedave626 is a golden guidedave626 is a golden guidedave626 is a golden guidedave626 is a golden guide

I will say this Wackyer Zingoz is easy to get 11,500 but the Zangoz knapsack is difficult to obtain. Played it a dozen times and got the other three prizes.
dave626 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 10:28 AM   #19
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru

Webbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by lpscat123
Well i wanted to give hope to anyone that thinks it is impossible to get the wacky bumper car because let me tell you IT IS POSSIBLE to get the bumper car, because after feeding my pet 12 milkshakes i finally got a bumper car!!!!!

I fed mine 20 before I got one....3 days of nothing first.
Webbiekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 10:37 AM   #20
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

I never do it on the first day. I don't know why, but it never works for me on the first day.
Don't feed your pet when it's sleeping, Webbiekinz. It never works.
Your pet has to be awake.
The hunger meter should not be below 50%. Feed it some other food, first.
If the pet is engaged, it will say things to you.
If it burps, literally, stop feeding it. You won't get any prize. No point in feeding it continuously for nothing.
Feed it later.

Tags
shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: