Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #11
Gifted

ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness
ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9!

Wow! thanks for the info. I wish they'd come out with some new ones!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #12
Dashing
Gifted
bell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talent

I LOVE IT!
I just re-bought the whole set!
And got tons of those carpets! (I LOVE THEM)
bell77j is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #13
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the info, Lily!

Great, great an old theme now for deluxe members only. Why not add a new theme?
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:56 PM   #14

Hawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tell
Hawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tell

Once again Ganz takes something away that was once both Deluxe and regular. I am now for sure that Ganz is turning into a sight like Club penguin, where you can't do anything fun unless your a deluxe member. I'm very dissapointed in them.
Hawaii1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #15

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I'm hoping this means we'll be getting a new theme! That would be awesome.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #16
Gift Guru

0bserver has disabled reputation

New room themes have always been a favorite thing about Webkinz for me. Always get excited for them, even if there isn't much of the theme that I use. Making lateral room theme shifts from Regular to Deluxe is kind of a bummer, because there isn't that "new" creative idea there.
0bserver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #17
❤Mrs. Styles❤

McKittyKitty knows the way
McKittyKitty knows the wayMcKittyKitty knows the wayMcKittyKitty knows the way

NO !!

That was one of the best themes ever!!
McKittyKitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #18

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

Sad, this was my favorite theme
I'm trying to buy a bunch of items. But I need more kinzcash
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #19
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

The train station theme was deluxe only right from the start but I guess this is better than it completely retiring.
mattyboo1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #20

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
Sad, this was my favorite theme
I'm trying to buy a bunch of items. But I need more kinzcash
Lily Padz in the arcade awards a lot of kinzcash. Or Quizzy's.
Harriet is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i'm done, think outside the [box], vanilla chai♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: