Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Halloween Items Return to the W Shop!

A new front page story has been added:

Halloween Items Return to the W Shop!

Click the image to open in full size.
With last night's update, Halloween items have returned to the W Shop in Webkinz World. Along with several items from the Halloween theme released in 2011, there are two new and spook-tacular items for your pet’s room! The Slimy Sink is sure to find a place in your creepiest room, as will the yucky Green Ooze Puddle!

As it is not even October yet, maybe Webkinz Insider members can look forward to even more bewitching and boo-tifully creepy items to be available in the W Shop during the scary and fun month of October! Happy Haunting, Everyone! .. muhahahahaha
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #2
Fallen Angel
Webkinz :)

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Halloween Items Return to the W Shop!

Yes, I love Halloween themed items!
punkin55555 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshine

thanks for the info Butterflies!!!!!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:36 PM   #4
Gifted

nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth
nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth

Yay! I love the new Halloween items, as well as some of the old ones. Very excited for WW trick-or-treating - I'm going to go buy some WShop items now!

Thanks for the info Butterflies!
nata8866 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #5

Beautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glitters
Beautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glitters

So nice to see the Halloween stuff so early! I am hoping we get a few more new things (especially costumes) when the Rickety Rotten Staircase gets added!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #6
♥ Teen Wolf ♥
Gift Guru

MistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter covered
MistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter covered

Thanks Butterflies! I cant wait until the first!
MistyBoomer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #7

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

WARNING!!!!!!!!

The new Halloween sink will stick to your floor where you put it. This happened to 2 of my accounts. It will stick to the floor and the back of the sink will face to the right. At the moment, it can not be rotated or moved. Hopefully it will be fixed since it is messing up my room because of the direction it is stuck facing. I don't know why that wasn't caught before release. Is it working right in any accounts?

Last edited by Butterflies; 09-26-2012 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: I now you mean well, but please do not use the red or blue inks reserved for staff
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
WARNING!!!!!!!!

The new Halloween sink will stick to your floor where you put it. This happened to 2 of my accounts. It will stick to the floor and the back of the sink will face to the right. At the moment, it can not be rotated or moved. Hopefully it will be fixed since it is messing up my room because of the direction it is stuck facing. I don't know why that wasn't caught before release. Is it working right in any accounts?

I guess that's why it's a "Slimy" Sink.

Last edited by Butterflies; 09-26-2012 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: just editing staff ink colour ♥
superpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:52 PM   #9

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
I guess that's why it's a "Slimy" Sink.
Funny and seems to be true!
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #10
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

I actually purchased tons of sinks and put them in a storage room, so this will be fun.
superpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
i will go the distance, no soup, pokemans, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: