Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #11
aiting for Spring
Webkinz :)

polarbear09 is an unparalleled talent
polarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

I wonder if prizes will pop up more when eating the Jumbleberry fields berries.
polarbear09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Thanks for the info about floating berries - forgot all about them

I think abbjs' kids are getting smarter just by playing Webkinz - I remember when we had floaties and you could catch as many as you wanted to sit in front of a computer - wish Ganz would go back to that system maybe then I could get more of the "rarest" items which usually I don't get any more

about purple berries I'm thinking (from very bad memory) getting the purples had to do with getting a higher score in the game but I'm probably wrong I'm still waiting to get mine to feed my webbies got lots of yellows

hope every body does well in the berry search
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #13
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

I just caught a chocolate ribbon in Webkinz World, and it said congrats you've won a polarberry...but it's a chocolate ribbon. This is on my Asian account which just turned the 18th 40 minutes ago...

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by sydney88; 07-17-2012 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: adding screenshot
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:42 AM   #14
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
Nice to see the schedule, but, "the kids" call this another "rip off and waste of time". We started Webkinz in 2008 when doing the clicky-floaty was fun. You could get as many as you could find on each account NOT WKN where you are only allowed "one prize per day".. I tend to agree with the kids, Webkinz has taken away so many great things and changed so much it doesn't seem to be fun anymore. Could someone explain what it "actually costs" Ganz for us to win prizes? With 8 accounts (all advantage deluxe) 278 webkinz, we've more than paid to keep the fun. And "Pigs Fly" I agree with you. We haven't been able to play Hamsters for over a year and get the same story about a new browser, have used them all and nothing. There was an extreme glitch made in Webkinz that keeps Adobe from working correctly, and no one will take the time to fix it, but, they keep adding more stuff that doesn't work correctly. I hope that Ganz soon gets a hint.
The berries fly in webkinz accounts as well, not just on webkinz newz, I don't see any reason to complain, it's a free berry a day from webkinz newz and plenty of berries from webkinz.

LOL, spelling error on the front page, "Webklinz Newz" It says Webklinz, instead of webkinz.
superpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:05 AM   #15

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
The berries fly in webkinz accounts as well, not just on webkinz newz, I don't see any reason to complain, it's a free berry a day from webkinz newz and plenty of berries from webkinz.

LOL, spelling error on the front page, "Webklinz Newz" It says Webklinz, instead of webkinz.
Please show us where the info was posted that it is on both WKN and each account. Also, do you have kids? I see that you've been on insider for some time, don't you remember how much fun it was to hear the kids yell that they found another one. This is supposed to be a place to express our kids thoughts regarding the topic, I'm sorry but, that's what I did.
To bankokyankee, yes you are right, kids have gotten smarter and older, and they see things for what they are and how much things have changed. Good Luck to EVERYONE in getting what berries you want or need.
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #16
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
Please show us where the info was posted that it is on both WKN and each account. Also, do you have kids? I see that you've been on insider for some time, don't you remember how much fun it was to hear the kids yell that they found another one. This is supposed to be a place to express our kids thoughts regarding the topic, I'm sorry but, that's what I did.
To bankokyankee, yes you are right, kids have gotten smarter and older, and they see things for what they are and how much things have changed. Good Luck to EVERYONE in getting what berries you want or need.
No, I do not have kids, much too young for that.

The Berry festival takes place on webkinz newz and webkinz. Floating berries will be flying around webkinz(there may or may not be a limit, if it is a limit it will be more than 1 berry) Webkinz Newz is just giving out an extra berry, but you still can find them on webkinz. Yes I remember back in 2007, the Fall Fest was so much fun getting so many prizes, but the berry festival will work the same just also includes webkinz newz, sort of like winterfest did, where you could find an extra snowflake on wekbinz newz.
superpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:41 AM   #17
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

The news of the Berry Fest was reported on the Front Page of Webkinz Insider on July 1st.
Berry Fest Coming to Webkinz World!

During this fest, berries will be floating on your Webkinz World Accounts between July 18th and the 29th .. ... this is in addition to the one you can receive on WKN each day.

Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:51 AM   #18

suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
I just caught a chocolate ribbon in Webkinz World, and it said congrats you've won a polarberry...but it's a chocolate ribbon. This is on my Asian account which just turned the 18th 40 minutes ago...

Click the image to open in full size.
Me too. I caught two and they both gave me the chocolate ribbon. I am going to wait to see if they fix it sometime today.
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #19

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
The news of the Berry Fest was reported on the Front Page of Webkinz Insider on July 1st.
Berry Fest Coming to Webkinz World!

During this fest, berries will be floating on your Webkinz World Accounts between July 18th and the 29th .. ... this is in addition to the one you can receive on WKN each day.

Thanks Butterflies, that clears it all up nicely! Good Luck Everyone!
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #20
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for the info
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
googles always prevail, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: