Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 03:44 AM   #1341
charmingly
Gift Guru

mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: EXTRA!! EXTRA!! Read All About eStore Items - 2nd Edition -

im thinking they will just be estore- here is an ad from the estore that pretty much says it all...

Click the image to open in full size.

if you look at pictures of the figures on rumor mill etc you see the same images pictured here... i doubt they would release them as actual figures too since it is more cost effective to sell them in the estore

Last edited by mootooyou; 04-18-2009 at 03:47 AM..
mootooyou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2009, 03:51 AM   #1342
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

you're probably right. ganz is likely pushing the estore a lot bc it'll help them stay afloat in bad economy. i'm convinced thats why they did the estore points. it sure is easier to click "BUY" when you dont have to enter a credit card every time.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #1343
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Thank you Redbear. Can the Soccer Chair and or the figuine item be kinzposted?

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
Here's the Deer Figure. They dont give you anything to hang it on the wall. What a bummer!

Dash is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #1344
biophilia
Gifted

biophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to all

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
Yes they can!
Attached Images
File Type: jpggoldendeer.jpg (116.6 KB, 8 views)
biophilia is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #1345
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Kayembee - I love your cabin. Great use for the modular couch too. I still haven't gotten the chair or bed...I'm waiting for another 5$ sale.

Has anyone noticed if those items that were declared as only here for a short time have left and been back? When someone sees them in the eStore please mention...I did buy the blast off bed but I'm wondering if they'll be gone for good. I think they would have said that but we can never be sure.

View Post Originally Posted by Me2Me2
Around me (VA) i cant find little lambs either- just big ones! Both Justice's i inquired at only got the big one, and the one store that did get them sold out. I'm hoping the popularity will die down after easter and they will begin to appear- their not seasonal pets are they?

BTW kayembee love the cabin!
I thought the lambs were seasonal. I'll have to double check the catalog to find out for sure.

View Post Originally Posted by sammantha101
i STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE E-STORE POINTS

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAMMANTHA
Were you able to get them?
Visit this link to get started: https://www.ganzestore.com/pointlanding

View Post Originally Posted by biophilia
Yes they can!
I'm so glad they can be kinsposted!! I'm off to make a new section for the new figures
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 01:05 PM   #1346
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

And, I'm so sorry that I've missed so much. My allergies are getting the best of me right now...

I didn't get the Volcano yet but I did get the chair this morning...here is IDITAROD with it

Old 04-18-2009, 01:13 PM   #1347
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
you're welcome! dont know but i see that someone else answered.

===============================================================

the lambs are seasonal. since they are so hard to find, i really wish that i had bought extra to sell on ebay. oh well! btw, you can find them there.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #1348
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

I just added the eStore Webkinz Jr. Pets to post 4 of the eStore thread.

Webkinz Jr Pets = 25,000 Points Each (25.00$ USD)
*Exclusively for use in the Webkinz Jr. site*

"Webkinz Jr. is the exciting, educational and entertainment site specially designed for kids ages 3-6.

To learn more about Webkinz Jr. and all it has to offer, please visit webkinzjr.com.
To get your child in on the fun, you may purchase a Webkinz Jr. Pet Code directly from the Ganz eStore."

Click https://www.ganzestore.com/product/79/76 to see available pets.
==========================================================

Webkinz Jr. Brown Monkey
Get ready for some monkey business with this funny friend!
"Get ready to monkey around! With the mischievous Brown Monkey, you never know what will happen next! The Brown Monkey is always up for some fun – especially a trip to the park to play. You’ll have more fun than a barrel of monkeys!"

Direct Link:
https://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/200/76:79

Webkinz Jr. Purple Monkey Are you ready to go bananas? The Purple Monkey is the pal for you!
"With the Purple Monkey, you know you’re in for some serious monkey business! Purple Monkeys love to laugh, play, and explore their neighborhood. When you have a Purple Monkey, you can go bananas!"

Direct Link:
https://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/201/76:79

Webkinz Jr. Orange Kitty With a purr-fect personality, this sunny kitty is the cat's meow!
"If there’s one pet that’s purr-fect for you, it’s the Orange Kitty. As bright and sunny as its lovely orange fur, this charming cat is sure to win your heart and make every day a beautiful one!"

Direct Link:
https://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/202/76:79

Webkinz Jr. Tan Puppy
Soft and sand-colored, this playful puppy is sure to make you smile!
"With gentle eyes and soft tan fur, you know you’ve found a friend in the Tan Puppy. This sweet doggy is looking for a forever home with a caring pal. Will you take care of this little pup?"

Direct Link: https://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/197/76:79

Webkinz Jr. Pink Puppy
This sweet Pink Puppy is looking for a friend like you!
"The Pink Puppy has fur the color of bubblegum and a personality that is every bit as sweet. The Pink Puppy is friendly, adorable, and loves to learn and play lots of games. This dear doggie is sure to follow you wherever you go!"

Direct Link: https://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/198/76:79

Webkinz Jr. Blue Puppy The bouncy Blue Puppy will make your days bright!
"You’ll never be blue with this cool doggy! The Blue Puppy is soft, gentle, and loves to have fun playing games and visiting lots of friends all around the neighborhood. Take home this roly-poly puppy today!"

Direct Link: https://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/199/76:79

Old 04-18-2009, 01:59 PM   #1349
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

For anyone that missed the front page news...it's been confirmed...we'll be seeing these figures in the eStore. I'm not sure when they will appear but one thing is for sure. I'll be buying up a few of the drogon and lime geckos. I'm sure they will be worth it

Photo curtsy of Justin's front page news:
Old 04-18-2009, 02:13 PM   #1350
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
For anyone that missed the front page news...it's been confirmed...we'll be seeing these figures in the eStore. I'm not sure when they will appear but one thing is for sure. I'll be buying up a few of the drogon and lime geckos. I'm sure they will be worth it
It's too bad they don't come with a display case. The figures themselves are too small to display anywhere visable. Hope one of these besides the deer will be available tomorrow!
kayembee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
2nd edition woot!!, alg1128 (:, best thread ever, e- store rules!, edarlitrix was here, estore is #1!!, estore is a happy place, estore is my therapy, exo rocks!, exoteric was here again!!, i ♥ the estore!!, i like cats!, i like pie, i love the estore!!:), i was here, kevinelevin was here!, kitty was here!, lorim13 was here!, love the estore, luv u guys!, peanut is mrs. nick jonas, remove this tag-bugs yah, sweetsmom is my hero!, we love the estore!, yeahdudes was here!:)