Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > The Rumor Mill

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

PikachuQueen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default WEBKINZ SIGNATURE WHITE WOLF??????

Is this true? a webkinz signature white wolf comming to ganz!?

Click the image to open in full size. <---------- Am I real!?
PikachuQueen1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WEBKINZ SIGNATURE WHITE WOLF??????

We can never know for sure until Ganz has officially announced it. For now I think it's only a rumour
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 10-02-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
elp
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I can see Quack Quack in there.
By the looks of it, it's a photoshopped wolf, most likely made as an idea
I will go double-check Cloud's pet lists, she has most of them for the coming months

EDIT: Cloud has no note of it

Here we go:

The White Wolf was an idea by Arte's Fan in 2010.
The image, as I suspected, was made by Quack Quack.
The pet is NOT real, it was an idea by one of our members. Sorry.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post20815286

Last edited by Amygirl8; 10-02-2011 at 08:34 PM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 12:42 AM   #4
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

I think it some day they WILL make one!!!!!!! they have to! I mean. 100 supporters! (on WI)
RaisedByWolves is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 06:43 AM   #5

PikachuQueen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by RaisedByWolves
I think it some day they WILL make one!!!!!!! they have to! I mean. 100 supporters! (on WI)

Who's Ingo?
PikachuQueen1 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 08:26 AM   #6
lollipopgal8 on Webk

Peachtea1998 is a jewel in the roughPeachtea1998 is a jewel in the rough

Most likely a dog of theirs who died. And that is irrelevant to what we're talking about..

it would have been cool if the Signature White Wolf was real, I'd have bought it for sure!
Peachtea1998 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 10:57 AM   #7
Luke Bryan <3

kinzlover224 has disabled reputation

I think there's something on here where people are supporting the making of a White Wolf Webkinz. That's a picture someone made. But, in my opinion, there's waaay too many wolf webbies. I would absoulutely adore more. Coming for a proud owner of two of them though.
kinzlover224 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 04:56 PM   #8
~Merry Christmas!~ ♫

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

No that isn't true. Quack Quack must have made that image based off of the Timber Wolf. It has been edited and is fake.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 10-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #9
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

No, that is not true. That picture is an edited version of the signature timber wolf, and Quack Quack's username is on the bottom of the picture.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 08:36 PM   #10
I Have Returned!

pompomkitty10 is cool as a bunny clownpompomkitty10 is cool as a bunny clownpompomkitty10 is cool as a bunny clownpompomkitty10 is cool as a bunny clownpompomkitty10 is cool as a bunny clownpompomkitty10 is cool as a bunny clownpompomkitty10 is cool as a bunny clownpompomkitty10 is cool as a bunny clown

Whaaattt???!! MAKE A BLACK WOLF 2 GANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa