Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > The Rumor Mill

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2019, 07:38 PM   #1
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Angry Unconfirmed 'Goodbye Plush' newz

I just got word from a supplier that Ganz will no longer be making new plush Webkinz. She has told us that she will be selling out of her current stock.
This is unconfirmed as of this date, however, now that some of the reps are being told I am sure we will be seeing an update on the Newz site pretty soon.

I'm not sure what this means for the site, itself, but I am feeling a bit like it's the end of an era

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2019, 08:10 PM   #2
alt1981black
Webkinz :)

alt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chips
alt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chips

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Unconfirmed 'Goodbye Plush' newz

This does not surprise me in the least, considering we had new plush pets from Ganz made from 2005-2018, and in my case, many of these I don't even own as a plush. I saw this coming inevitably, though I didn't know just when. As long as the website remains up, that's fine with me. But hey, even if it were to close, there's always Kinztagram and ******** we all can utilise. Those will carry on whether there's a website or not. That's simply my point of view, nothing more.
alt1981black is offline Female
Old 05-22-2019, 09:31 PM   #3

Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness
Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness

Angry Re: Unconfirmed 'Goodbye Plush' newz

Superfly Sister is offline Female
Old 05-22-2019, 11:12 PM   #4
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zero
nancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zero

I find it sad how that was webkinz big thing, making your stuff animal-pet come alive (online). I am sad to here this, but on the other side I don't really buy them. I would like to get some older ones.
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 05-23-2019, 04:02 AM   #5
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshine
FoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I just got word from a supplier that Ganz will no longer be making new plush Webkinz. She has told us that she will be selling out of her current stock.
This is unconfirmed as of this date, however, now that some of the reps are being told I am sure we will be seeing an update on the Newz site pretty soon.

I'm not sure what this means for the site, itself, but I am feeling a bit like it's the end of an era

Click the image to open in full size.

Sigh....I knew this was going to happen. I saw it coming up from far ahead. Although it may be "unconfirmed" for now, since you heard it from a trustworthy source it will probably be announced on the Newz in due time whenever the Ganz Team feels it'd be appropriate. Now I regret ever complaining about "remakes." At least those were something! Sigh. I guess this is a welcome to the age of everything digital and nothing physical. Webkinz will soon no longer be what it is known for--the little stuffed animals with codes to adopt online. RIP Signatures 2009-2013 and Regulars 2005-2018.

Last edited by FoxesRule612; 05-23-2019 at 04:07 AM..
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2019, 07:11 AM   #6
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

My Hallmark in the mall did have some new webkinz plush pets till the very end of the 2018 there were some pets that never made it to store so I was only able to get them from ebay or amazon site. Now since there is no more plush pets being made means I am going to put some other stuff on my Christmas list this year. There are some plush pets I didn't get yet which I will get them soon enough and now I need to buy every single plush pets due to this being no more plush pets being made anymore.
Old 05-23-2019, 03:14 PM   #7
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshine
FoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshine

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...omment-1233399

I'm happy that Ganz will continue making new plush, but sadly not this year. They're not sure when they will begin making them again. A bit saddening though to see the end of an era. This era will forever be remembered as my childhood.

Last edited by FoxesRule612; 05-23-2019 at 04:22 PM..
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2019, 05:02 PM   #8
Go steelers! ^.^

lpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
lpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlelpscat123 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by FoxesRule612
https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...omment-1233399

I'm happy that Ganz will continue making new plush, but sadly not this year. They're not sure when they will begin making them again. A bit saddening though to see the end of an era. This era will forever be remembered as my childhood.
Exactly my thoughts. Although on the bright side i bet everyone on this thread who thought that they were no longer making plush pets will be happy to hear that they will only not be making plush pets for 2019!
lpscat123 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2019, 05:33 PM   #9
alt1981black

alt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chips
alt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chips

WI Subscriber

At least we know where things stand, and that plush pets will eventually return. It would be almost heartless of Ganz to cease making plush pets altogether, when plush pets were, and still are, essentially the very reason for why Webkinz World exists at all!
alt1981black is offline Female
Old 05-23-2019, 05:48 PM   #10
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I am just happy to hear the good news for the webkinz plush pets but sad for this year for them though.
Closed

Tags
i'm crying end of an era, rip plush pets, tears in my eyes