Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > The Rumor Mill

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2019, 12:48 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Tacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forum
Tacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forum

Default Re: Unconfirmed 'Goodbye Plush' newz

This news makes me very sad. Truly a end to an era.
Tacos is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2019, 07:21 AM   #12
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Wow. I knew this was coming at some point but it's just hard to believe it's quite possibly true.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 05-26-2019, 03:50 PM   #13
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is just for THIS generation. Apparently they do have plans in the future to release more plush, but I don't imagine it will be to near the scale that they had years ago. They have to look at ways to remarket just as they are looking for a way to keep the Webkinz Community alive and well.
As I said before, Webkinz was built from the concept of the plush brought to life, it is Ganz' flagship and they aren't about to let it sink.
They have been pretty secretive when they didn't need to be, most of their users are 'big enough' to get the big picture. But, they are nothing if showmen
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-27-2019, 10:09 PM   #14

Tacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forum
Tacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forum

It'll be interesting to see if the plush will look anything like what we are used to when they release generation two. Maybe they will update and re-release pets that have already been out. I'm super excited to see what they have planned.
Tacos is offline Male
Old 05-29-2019, 04:08 PM   #15

rachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellence
rachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellence

I hope the new plushies will be as cute as the first generation, and I hope they will be available in Europe, too!
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2019, 08:42 AM   #16
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshine
FoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by rachelgirl192
I hope the new plushies will be as cute as the first generation, and I hope they will be available in Europe, too!

Me too! I remember back in Webkinz' heyday I saw a few of them for sale in Europe. Of course, they were very expensive since they were imported. I hope that Webkinz will reach more of a worldwide audience in years to come. I also hope that the next generation won't look like Beanie Boos. Beanie Boos are really cute, but it seems like a lot of other toy companies are emulating their look, so it's a little annoying and unoriginal.
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2019, 06:30 PM   #17
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Right?? Like that new Baby croc... that’s just not going to work with us, Ganz if we want Boos, we’ll buy Ty Boos. It’d be best if they work with what they know we will all buy. Besides, I think we’d all suspect they were ‘borrowing’ a concept or lacking creativity.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:31 AM   #18
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshine
FoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Right?? Like that new Baby croc... that’s just not going to work with us, Ganz if we want Boos, we’ll buy Ty Boos. It’d be best if they work with what they know we will all buy. Besides, I think we’d all suspect they were ‘borrowing’ a concept or lacking creativity.

Actually, to be honest the baby croc was pretty cute. I was referring more to oversized heads with big sparkly plastic eyes for plush.
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2019, 05:35 PM   #19
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Well, that's the cool thing about Webkinz Not everyone will like the ones they see, but we don't have to have the ones we aren't fond of.
For instance, I only have one snake ... I like real life snakes, but I certainly can't see them being a 'cuddly' pet, so only one ever appealed to me. I like bugs, spiders, frogs and mice in RL ... but I don't really like them as Webkinz. I have both the Camo croc and the first crocodile Webkinz released, but this baby alligator with the big eyes just ... maybe if it was a bright green ... hmmm
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:09 PM   #20
alt1981black

alt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chips
alt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chips

WI Subscriber

I actually adore the baby gator, and I wish it was also a plushie, but on the other hand, it's nice to see Ganz try a baby pet that's not a dog or cat! The gator's sippy cup is adorable!
alt1981black is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i'm crying end of an era, rip plush pets, tears in my eyes