Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > The Rumor Mill

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Three new Webkinz Pets Spotted*

Great Find! My favorite is the panda. The moth/butterfly looks, eh, I don't know, a tad weird? And the peacock is beautiful, yay for normality
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #12

HamsterKinz is a jewel in the roughHamsterKinz is a jewel in the rough

I noticed these as well, the Raccoon is cute, plus I would really love a realistic-colored Peacock as well. And I hope Ganz would release plush butterflies, the moth is very cute as well.
HamsterKinz is offline Male
Old 02-11-2011, 07:16 PM   #13
I LOVE GOD AND WEBKI

poodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud of

Default Beauitiful world POTM video

i just watched the video and it is cute, but i noticed two new pets that i have never seen B4. not a very good picure but it looks like the pink peacock only it's blue(maybe a cousin??? LOL) and seems to be a purple racoon... hope this imformation is helpful and interesting.
(click the attachment to see photo..)
Attached Files
File Type: zipattachments_2011_02_11.zip (438.5 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by poodlekd; 02-11-2011 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: missspelled words
poodlekd is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 07:23 PM   #14

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

a bluetastic peacock
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 07:34 PM   #15

bonsacklady is a splendid one to beholdbonsacklady is a splendid one to beholdbonsacklady is a splendid one to beholdbonsacklady is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Beauitiful world POTM video

Interesting!
bonsacklady is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 07:40 PM   #16
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

butterfly: sooooooooo cute!
raccoon...looks ok
bird...um...have to wait and see
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #17
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Ooh, I just love the peacock and butterfly! (: They just made both a panda that was purple and a red panda.. so I'm not loving the purple {red} panda.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #18
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

That purple thing looks like a raccoon or something.
Its cute, but too cute for a raccoon. xD

But the Peacock is awesome!! I want one.
Its sooo cute.

As for the butterfly... what the heck?
It looks like the body is made of marshmallows.
Maybe its a "candy kinz" pet?
Would make sense?
Blythe is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 08:14 PM   #19

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

They all look so cute! I have been waiting for a real-looking peacock forever, as well as a plush butterfly!
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #20
MorganasMom

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

Good eye! I hope these will be new pets. I have been waiting for a plush butterfly...
Closed

Tags
catspaws was around, i saw these first!, kevinelevin was here!, liking these pictures, madisonroxx was here!!, meggieswebbies, oh my owls, you are beautiful!