Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > The Rumor Mill

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 12:18 PM   #91
PenPal Bunnies
Webkinz :)

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Three new Webkinz Pets Spotted*

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
If this is a webkinz, i'm almost certain it would be signature- but the virtual image is definitely not. I'm not sure. But it does kinda look like a webkinz... The fur on the tail looks identical to the original "spiky" fur that the first webbies had. I don't know what other companies would do that. But GANZ hasn't used that fur in a pet since... i don't know the date, but it was the lion fish. Good catch. :]
i agree!!!!! the fur looks identical
penGwen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2011, 11:33 AM   #92
Leopardbreeze of CC

Crazy4Jesus is just really niceCrazy4Jesus is just really nice

Default Re: Two new Webkinz Pets Spotted*

I really, really hope they make a regualr peacock! I would so buy it!
Crazy4Jesus is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 01:35 PM   #93
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by penGwen
peacock!!!!!!! i think this is it!
Click the image to open in full size.
possibly a webkinz???? who knows! is this the webkinz peacock??? maybe it comes out in August? my friend emailed me the pic what do you think the PSI and PSF are? maybe it is a signature animal....

there already was a raccoon and a signature raccoon! so you could buy it now and no waiting needed!
I think its possible because if you look at the head on the plush and the head of the peacock in the video they look the same down to the 3 feathers on the top of its head. Its very cute! I sure hope thats the plush for the peacock! I would buy it in a second!
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 03-22-2011, 03:33 PM   #94

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

possibly a webkinz???? who knows! is this the webkinz peacock??? maybe it comes out in August? my friend emailed me the pic what do you think the PSI and PSF are? maybe it is a signature animal....

there already was a raccoon and a signature raccoon! so you could buy it now and no waiting needed!
Sorry guys, gotta burst the bubble! Sadly, I can comfirm that this is in no way the plush of the peacock. Today I went to the zoo and on the shelf were a bunch of these peacocks! They were exact in detail, down to the feather hearts and the stringy back feathers! I was like awww no way! And it wasn't a Webkinz brand. I wasn't able to get a closer look to see the exact brand, but I can confirm that this is not the Webkinz Peacock plush. Sorry!
Webbylover is offline Female
Old 03-24-2011, 11:09 AM   #95
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Good eye!
I loove the pink panda thing xD
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #96
T9850

T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep
T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep

The pink raccoon MIGHT be the rumoured cheeky raccoon.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 03-27-2011, 10:51 PM   #97

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Good eye! Both petz would be super cute! I can't wait to see if they come out with them (or it was another one of webkinz glitches that they weren't supposed to show those pets because they aren't going to come out for a trillion years)
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 11:04 AM   #98
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

I would so get the peacock if they made it! (if it was plush)

when they make it need to be plush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snowspot10 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2011, 07:44 AM   #99
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

How did I miss this? I hope that is the pet, because that is GORGEOUS!!! I would actually keep that stuffie, and normally all my stuffies go to Goodwill!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 04-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #100
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I can't wait until these 2 adorable pets come out. I love that there is going to be a regular peacock and I always love the pink Webkinz, so that raccoon will be awesome. By the way that peacock picture is really great but unfortunately it isn't a webkinz. I know this because I have the exact same plush at my house which I got last year at a gift shop in Texas. The company that made the plush is called Aurora. Just wanted to let everyone know even though it is a great picture.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Closed

Tags
catspaws was around, i saw these first!, kevinelevin was here!, liking these pictures, madisonroxx was here!!, meggieswebbies, oh my owls, you are beautiful!