Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > The Rumor Mill

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 11:05 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Red face Re: Are there people who work with Ganz On WebkinzInsider?

BTW if you remember correctly in a post by Ganz they said they were watching us as we were working on a food recipe and said we were close, just we did not know to use GROWN cabbage. Anyway, that proves it right there they monitor it. Plus with all the new blocks of not allowing us to share codes anymore and everything is locked to your webkinz user-id it pretty much says they are watching. Posting is another thing all together, I doubt that. Originally remember they had a fight trying to get the word "webkinz" out of webkinzinsider website, hence their webkinznews site with all their forums etc.

Short of it, yes they are here watching, no they do whatever they want with the information so do not post good information that you do not want reprogrammed. If you have a secret it looks like you are going to have to have a trust circle before you share it, otherwise they reprogram it and you no longer are able to take advantage of it (example was when they sold cheap clothes each hour in PJ's). When we had that we made tons of money. However they saw that and locked it down to one per.

So agree or disagree with me?
()mega is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 12:08 AM   #212
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Are there people who work with Ganz On WebkinzInsider?

Most companies will join fansites and potray as kids, like us, so they can see what they can do to improve their site, so there are most likely GANZ workers here.

Last edited by shreds97; 03-26-2011 at 12:21 AM..
shreds97 is offline Male
Old 03-26-2011, 09:00 AM   #213
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Most likely they are.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 03-27-2011, 02:05 PM   #214
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Hm, so do you think that Ganz peeps will just say "hey there, I'm from Ganz, tell me your ideas and I'll speak to the CD!!"? In fact , if anyone does show up and say that, I would count them a fraud.
You know what? I bet that one of the people who's posted here is from Ganz!!!
I'm getting lightheaded . . . see you later.

P.S. Hey, maybe one of the mods or someone is from Ganz!!!
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #215
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i don't have a clue but it would be cool if they did!
snowspot10 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #216

jemkinz is an unparalleled talent
jemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talent

Donation Award 

I'm hoping they play like we do and hopefully notice the aggravating glitches -- like dock items floating all over the place! Can't sell things right.....for a long time.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #217

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Yes i'm 99.99% sure there are people from ganz on here. Here is one example: somebody was requesting a hippie hippo and guess what! Know there is a hippie hippo. But, none of them will ever share their identity because they will be bonbarded with reputation, friend requests, and must dos for ganz.
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #218
riter forever.

LilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of light

I bet at least two people are on here.
LilWhiteTerrier is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 10:13 AM   #219
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I secretly think they come here, but if they did, they'd fix the name swears problem immediately.
LakeTrio3 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 07:38 PM   #220

imaswimerrmsc is on a distinguished road

i think it is 100% sure that people on webkinzinsider work with ganz....otherwise where would they get 1/2 of their information... also people employed for ganz probably have bought webkinz and found webkinzinsider to enjoy with their children
Closed

Tags
a+c=?, aikou:), alley&kate&ali, allthegoodtagsweretaken, centex homes x, crashkittenjr was here!, ganz-is-watching, ipods5 things, k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e, lanawas here!, mix35 is a vampire ninja, ninjalicious, t.r., t.t.tawnypup, we-will-find-ganz, wg99 was here, you are beautiful! ☺, ♫sing4me a melody