Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > The Rumor Mill

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2016, 05:03 PM   #1
Sunshinepaws
Webkinz :)

Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!

Default Sugar Plum Sparkle Pegasus

I don't know if I am allowed to post this here but I heard of this pet in the trade room and was wondering if anyone knows anything about it. I found a little bit from a site called Webkinz Town but it doesn't say if it is promo or not.

Last edited by Sunshinepaws; 11-14-2016 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: wont let me post the link :(
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2016, 05:19 PM   #2
MaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshine
MaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Sugar Plum Sparkle Pegasus

Hmmm, I'm not sure Mist sorry. Hopefully someone else could be of more help.
MaddyKinzz is offline Female
Old 11-14-2016, 05:25 PM   #3
Sunshinepaws

Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!Sunshinepaws is the bees knees!

No problem Maddy! Thank you for the response!!
Old 11-15-2016, 06:00 PM   #4
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of art
mom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of art

Meet The Sugar Plum Sparkle Pegasus!

by Ganz eStore
**************************.ganzworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sugar-Plum-Pegasus-FEATURE-170x80.png[/IMG]
Something special is coming this Black Friday weekend

This is what I found in Webkinz Newz. I did a search and this popped up with a picture that I can't copy and paste with the words.
The PSI looks like the piano in the sugar plum clubhouse room.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 11-15-2016 at 06:06 PM..
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 11-15-2016, 06:59 PM   #5
Sunshinepaws

Thank you!! I saw this when I checked Webkinz Newz this morning also, oops lol. I am hoping it isnt going to be promo though. Do you think it will be?
Old 11-16-2016, 05:30 AM   #6
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of art
mom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of art

It would be great if it isn't. It is cute.
Old 11-16-2016, 10:03 PM   #7
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

It was just announced today that this pet will be in the estore next weekend for three days only! I love the sparkles and I might just get it!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 11-17-2016, 01:17 AM   #8
Sunshinepaws

Yes and it's not promo!!!! YAYY! Ughh I can't wait!
Old 11-27-2016, 03:38 AM   #9
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
Meet The Sugar Plum Sparkle Pegasus!

by Ganz eStore
**************************.ganzworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sugar-Plum-Pegasus-FEATURE-170x80.png[/IMG]
Something special is coming this Black Friday weekend

This is what I found in Webkinz Newz. I did a search and this popped up with a picture that I can't copy and paste with the words.
The PSI looks like the piano in the sugar plum clubhouse room.
The reason you can't copy and paste is because there is a restriction on hot linking in this forum.
It steals bandwidth from both sites and results in lost revenue.
You can always screen shoot it, crop the picture and use the image manager here or use a image uploader like tinypic and paste the link from there.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-27-2016, 06:09 AM   #10
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Thank you Dixiecup, I was wondering how some did that and I could not.
Closed