Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > The Rumor Mill

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2020, 06:55 PM   #1
rosyposy707
Webkinz :)

FoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguise
FoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguise

Talking Plush Pets Coming Back Next Week!!?

Howdy there, guys! Long time no see!

Earlier today I saw someone post on a Webkinz Discord that I'm in that the CEO of Webkinz said there would be an announcement regarding PLUSH next week!!! I'm so excited! I am hoping though that the new plush will be cute and won't look like the standard stuffed animals you find everywhere else these days (grossly sparkly, oversized eyes, etc). But no matter what I'm so happy that plush will be back!!
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2020, 07:13 PM   #2
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshine
Zooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Plush Pets Coming Back Next Week!!?

That would make lots of people happy!!
Old 10-27-2020, 08:40 AM   #3
alt1981black

alt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chips
alt1981black is all that and a bag of chips

WI Subscriber

Wonderful news! I actually purchased an older plush for my upcoming birthday gift next month, so I'm curious to see what the announcement will be, as well as what the new plush Webkinz will look like.
alt1981black is offline Female
Old 10-27-2020, 10:38 AM   #4
Go steelers! ^.^

lpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owl
lpscat123 is a wise owl

Hopefully they do come out with an announcement next week, because if they do that will be great!!
But im pretty sure that the new webkinz will not have sparkly eyes because none of the pets in the new webkinz have sparkly eyes, so why would the plush pets have them?
lpscat123 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2020, 07:58 PM   #5
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguise
FoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by lpscat123
Hopefully they do come out with an announcement next week, because if they do that will be great!!
But im pretty sure that the new webkinz will not have sparkly eyes because none of the pets in the new webkinz have sparkly eyes, so why would the plush pets have them?
Actually when I meant the sparkles I was referring more to glitter being smothered all over the stuffed animal. I think it would be okay if they had sparkly eyes to be honest as long as they aren't too big **coughcoughBeanieBooscough**
I'm just tired of all the ones I see in stores now mostly pff
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2020, 09:53 PM   #6
Go steelers! ^.^

lpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owl
lpscat123 is a wise owl

UPDATE: They have posted a new faq for the new webkinz on webkinznewz and they said that there will be new plush pets and there will be an announcement coming soon! BUT these new plush will ONLY work for the NEW WEBKINZ because in the comments section someone asked sally webkinz if these new plush pets will work with webkinz classic and she said they will NOT work with webkinz classic meaing they ONLY work with the NEW WEBKINZ!!!! While im am super happy that they are coming out with new plush webkinz im sad that they are only for the new webkinz. But hopefully these new plush pets will be available in more stores than say hallmark or a local gift shop.

Last edited by lpscat123; 10-30-2020 at 12:00 AM..
lpscat123 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2020, 08:10 AM   #7
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat is a genius through and through
Nickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and through

UPDATE: They have posted a new faq for the new webkinz on webkinznewz and they said that there will be new plush pets and there will be an announcement coming soon! BUT these new plush will ONLY work for the NEW WEBKINZ because in the comments section someone asked sally webkinz if these new plush pets will work with webkinz classic and she said they will NOT work with webkinz classic meaing they ONLY work with the NEW WEBKINZ!!!! While im am super happy that they are coming out with new plush webkinz im sad that they are only for the new webkinz. But hopefully these new plush pets will be available in more stores than say hallmark or a local gift shop.
This does not surprise me one bit; I could have predicted it! Of course, Ganz is going to pour resources and fun new ideas into getting their new project off the ground. They need to attract new players for it to be successful. That being said, I hope they keep their promise to continue to develop and support "classic" Webkinz for those of us who prefer to stick with something that we have been playing for 14 years and have put a lot of time and money into.

I was a Beta tester for the new Webkinz game and did not care for it. I will not be playing it.

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 10-30-2020, 09:30 AM   #8
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomeness
nancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomeness

I wonder if they could come out with some plushies that gives 2 codes, one for WC and the other for the new one. Maybe make it a couple dollars more, but you can use it for both sites, if the user wants. Because yeah, I agree, majority of us spent so much time and money on the first site, it does feel like it is getting thrown away by having a brand new program instead.
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 10-30-2020, 09:56 AM   #9
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshine
Zooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
I wonder if they could come out with some plushies that gives 2 codes, one for WC and the other for the new one. Maybe make it a couple dollars more, but you can use it for both sites, if the user wants. Because yeah, I agree, majority of us spent so much time and money on the first site, it does feel like it is getting thrown away by having a brand new program instead.
The code that comes with the new plushies will be 15 characters long, so it will only work at the new Webkinz adoption center
Old 10-30-2020, 01:18 PM   #10
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat is a genius through and through
Nickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and throughNickelcat is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by Zooz
The code that comes with the new plushies will be 15 characters long, so it will only work at the new Webkinz adoption center
What if each new plushie came with 2 codes, one that would work in Classic Webkinz and the other that would work in new Webkinz? Like Nancygurl said, they could charge more for it since it would be like 2 toys in one, but that would satisfy everyone!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
firefoxwashere, wantshumfiyah