Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > The Rumor Mill

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 02:40 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

metome797 has much to be proud ofmetome797 has much to be proud ofmetome797 has much to be proud ofmetome797 has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Webkinz Rocker Monkey

I wish I can have it!!!
metome797 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #22
fluffyscarlett

fluffyscarlett is on a distinguished road

I hope it's a plushie
fluffyscarlett is offline Female
Old 05-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #23
tuesday72093

sunnypinksky has a reputation beyond reputesunnypinksky has a reputation beyond reputesunnypinksky has a reputation beyond reputesunnypinksky has a reputation beyond reputesunnypinksky has a reputation beyond reputesunnypinksky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting this! I think it looks a bit freaky, but my sister wants it.
sunnypinksky is offline Female
Old 05-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #24

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I can't wait for the rockers! So cool for another line, but I do wish they would work on some of the lines they already have like hamsters. I also miss the endangered signatures
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 05-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #25
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Good find! Cool pet. I like the design.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 05-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #26

iloveblueberrie is an unknown quantity at this point

It looks awesome!
iloveblueberrie is offline Female
Old 05-03-2012, 08:02 AM   #27
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

I probably won't get it, but I hope it comes out! The monkey is my favorite of the five!
Old 05-03-2012, 05:05 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness
SingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to behold

I love the new Rockerz series! I want the monkey, the cat and the dog!
SingerGirl777 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #29

4McKenna is just really nice4McKenna is just really nice

That monkey is crazy cute and musical.
4McKenna is offline Female
Old 05-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #30
sHROUDEDfEAR

MCRmy rocks our collective socksMCRmy rocks our collective socksMCRmy rocks our collective socksMCRmy rocks our collective socksMCRmy rocks our collective socksMCRmy rocks our collective socksMCRmy rocks our collective socksMCRmy rocks our collective socksMCRmy rocks our collective socks

Hm...I like the others better, though. but it's still cute.
MCRmy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:, monkey, new webkinz, webkinz rockerz