Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > The Rumor Mill

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 10:16 PM   #1
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

Default Info from wikipedia!

List of Webkinz stuffed animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CLICK THE LINK! GO TO BOTTOM OF PAGE! {LIST OF FUTURE WEBKINZ!} It says some future webkinz are Peppermint Puppy, Brown Yorkie, and Love Kitten! I have NEVER heard WI talking about this!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2009, 10:17 PM   #2
hip my hair back and
Webkinz :)
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wi needs this! Info from wikipedia! Important!

I'm not sure if that's reliable. Anyone has the ability to edit Wikipedia.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girlyx0
I'm not sure if that's reliable. Anyone has the ability to edit Wikipedia.
I agree. I flagged this post to be moved to rumor mill. Because anyone can start a rumor.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 10:26 PM   #4
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Isnt peppermint puppy this year's christmas pet?

and images of the brown yorkie and love kitten have been found, they are both rumors.
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 10:27 PM   #5
Llykstehmudkipz is on a distinguished road

Wikipedia can never be trusted...
Llykstehmudkipz is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 10:27 PM   #6
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by tacobell222
I agree. I flagged this post to be moved to rumor mill. Because anyone can start a rumor.
Oh ok, I am sorry. I didn't know that anyone could do that to wikipedia. Sorry, I really thought I would be the help of WI's next big story. i guess not. so how do i change this to go to rumor mill?
Old 07-18-2009, 10:31 PM   #7
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SavannahSueDay
Oh ok, I am sorry. I didn't know that anyone could do that to wikipedia. Sorry, I really thought I would be the help of WI's next big story. i guess not. so how do i change this to go to rumor mill?
A mod will do it. And don't be sad, it's just that you didn't know that.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 10:33 PM   #8
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Yeah, you cannot trust wikepidea. Anyone can change the information. But good find anyway!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #9
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Great! This thread has been removed to the Rumor Mill. No more problems
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 11:00 PM   #10
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

ha ha wikipedia. Anyone can modify it. Once a friend was writing a paper citing wikipedia (a big no no) so I went and edited the page. I deleted everything and wrote "your momma" it was funny. But it proved its not very reliable.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, hi :)