Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > The Rumor Mill

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #21
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 can ride a flying orange
T9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orange

Default Re: GANZ has given up?

It might be due to Ganz thinking over.
T9850 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 02:47 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: GANZ has given up?

I think Ganz wants those 2 sites to just go away. I couldn't care less about them. Ganz has enough troubles with glitches, glitches & more glitches happening in WW with just about every new thing they launch & the regular stuff too.
suzee********************************************.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb40trP7MlyH1P7az_Y-Dts3-2XNM49mMgiwIwuJ-I2yoyYh04qu_7fA[/IMG]
************************************.com/halloween_clipart_images/cartoon_drawing_of_a_black_cat_on_a_jack_o_lantern_in_a_graveyard_cemetery_with_bats_in_front_of_a_f ull_moon_0521-1010-2321-2233_TN.jpg[/IMG]
suzee is offline Female
Old 10-29-2011, 02:12 PM   #23
Bunny saves the clan
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
I think Ganz wants those 2 sites to just go away. I couldn't care less about them. Ganz has enough troubles with glitches, glitches & more glitches happening in WW with just about every new thing they launch & the regular stuff too.
suzee********************************************.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb40trP7MlyH1P7az_Y-Dts3-2XNM49mMgiwIwuJ-I2yoyYh04qu_7fA[/IMG]
************************************.com/halloween_clipart_images/cartoon_drawing_of_a_black_cat_on_a_jack_o_lantern_in_a_graveyard_cemetery_with_bats_in_front_of_a_f ull_moon_0521-1010-2321-2233_TN.jpg[/IMG]
I think so too....

It's like they want to pretend they were never there....

Has anyone tried contacting Ganz about it?
luckypleo is offline Female
Old 10-29-2011, 03:21 PM   #24
victory

Rhythm. has a brilliant futureRhythm. has a brilliant futureRhythm. has a brilliant futureRhythm. has a brilliant futureRhythm. has a brilliant future

I was wondering that as well.
Rhythm. is offline Female
Old 10-29-2011, 05:58 PM   #25
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

They're probably truly busy with stuff on Webkinz or something. They may have decided not to launch it, or maybe they decided to wait until sometime in 2012? Hopefully they're fixing glitches with WW. Who knows?
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 10-29-2011, 06:33 PM   #26

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

GANZ should at least tell us not to buy there products (other then Webkinz) so that we won't lose money...oh, that's right we're talking about GANZ .
Koodo is offline Female
Old 10-29-2011, 06:49 PM   #27
<333

bluedogfrog can ride a flying orange
bluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orange

I know right! I have been thinking about Tail Towns for a while... I even totally forgot about Amazing World -.-
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 09:42 PM   #28
Love Webkinz! Proud

Little99Little is just really niceLittle99Little is just really nice

Hmm I didn't knwo about that! I heard about the Tail one but I didn't think it was from GANZ! If you aren't recieving any updates maybe they're working hard on them! Maybe they're working for less glitches! Let's be positive!
Little99Little is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 07:22 PM   #29
Banned
cupcakelove is on a distinguished road

noo i love ganz peace and love

i feel like ganz isn't going to do anything that will lose them money

Last edited by cupcakelove; 11-14-2011 at 07:22 PM..
cupcakelove is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #30

hugged has disabled reputation

Truth be told, I was never interested in those sites in the first place, so I didn't even notice the absence of information.
hugged is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i have a dream ♥, naooltas are extinct, soa, teaser tag