Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Exclamation ~*~WARRIORS: Flame, Ice, Dawn and Whisper! ~*~A pure Warrior Cats Rp! <<Book 1, New beginnings, New battles, New Friends>> JOIN TODAY! MED AND DEPUTY OPEN! NEED MORE WARRIORS! :)

(This is approved--Larkrose)

Notices(Newer ones on TOP of list) :
* Swiftstar had her kits! Four toms and two shecats, named Ravenkit, Stormkit,Thunderkit,Lightningkit, Morningkit and Moonkit!
*Only a FEW PAGES LEFT! (:
*Swiftstar is expecting kits!
* There are fox prowling about the Clan's territory. You may see them in the Rp, and you may have your cats fight them. But they Cant kill the fox. Sometimes, remember, The Fox wins battles, so if you wish one of your cats fighting it may have to join StarClan.
*Less then 50 pages left until 500!! At page 500, I'll be making a New book, and There are CHANGES COMING! I hope you'll all like them (:
*I've had a little problem with Rule-Breaking. Just a reminder, Cats are normal. NO POWERS at all! Just normal cats! We dont see kitties going around flying or reading minds do we? No. So please dont do this.
*Guys, We REALLY need more warriors!You'd be doing an awesome favor to the thread by having at least one or two in each clan. This makes it alot easier with me trying to Get apprentices and Mentors matched up. So Cats of FIDW, I really ask you make some more charries (: Please Do.
* SWIFTSTAR Of Whisperclan has chosen her mate!!
Congrats to Runefoot, played by Kariekot!
* We're at page 300!! Awesome, Guys!
*Allright, Now I asked for you to make warriors, but i do still get apprentice forms, So Now I'm asking that ONLY Warriors be made. No making apprentices for a while, we really need more warriors. I encourage you to have cats in all the clans as well; This will be useful when i choose ranks and for any battles.
*IMPORTANT
Plot point!!
Very soon, Dawnclan will be trying to Extend their terriory into Whisperclans! A battle might be soon- But remember, not too descriptive, no gross posts, ect. It'll be kept CLEAN, but will be a nice twist of Drama!
Example(good) Featherstar leaped at Swiftstar with a hiss. She aimed her claw at the other she cats side, leaving a bad scratch.
(in other words, we have to be Careful. If theres a problem, there may not be any more border fights! We dont want that!)
* I noticed I've missed charries, so if you see charries not on the list, PM me them in this format:
Name-Rank-Clan
Thanks!
*Dont Forget to keep an eye on the news!
*There are 8 Availiable Spots- 4 Meds and 4 Deputys. Make sure to stay active in order to gain our chance at one of these spots!
*We'rve Reached post 1000! Thanks to all our members!
* Not too familiar With Warriors? Just wanna check up on info about ceremonies, herbs or other clan things? Just click HERE to see Shadow's Awesome Warrior informational thread, it'll help you alot :]
* Keep up the active Rping Guys! The more active the thread is, the sooner The Meds and Deputys will be chosen, AND The sooner a World Plot is put into Play!!
* Just a note; I'll be choosing the Deputies and Medicine Cats. Please, dont make characters who want to be medicine apprentices, or talk to the leaders about how they want to be them. I'm going to be choosing the people who play them, And I'm not ready, So the only answer the Leader will give will be something like "I havent deciced." And wont gain you any chance. As I've said, Remain active, because there are EIGHT spots. There's a very good chance you'll obtain a med or dep.
* We;ve reached post 2000!! Thanks again, members!

Lithe shapes curve swiftly in the darkness, the only light from a bright full moon in the sky. The forest is unfamiliar, and you draw in a shaky breath of cold, night air. Shaking, fear tightening around you with every waking movement, you stalk though the forest. You hear faint rustles of leaves, and steady, rasping breaths, before a loud cat’s challenging wail rips the night. You freeze, as Four shapes come into view in front of you.
Cats.
Four of them, all strong, and tough, standing before you in a single line.
One, a Silvery she cat, steps forward, "Hello, Newcomer." She growls lightly, but not threateningly ,slightly twitching her feathery tail.
Another cat, a gold and brown tabby, speaks. "You are trespassing in the forest of the clans" He growls.
"You look like an honest cat," Mewed a Tortoiseshell, looking up. "You can join us,"
The black tom looked up, fixing his fiery amber gaze at you.
"Or pay with your life."

~*~
Welcome To the Forest of the Clans, WhisperClan, FlameClan, IceClan and Dawnclan!
~*~
Here, Warrior cats rule the forest. Pure blood Warriors, who fight with tooth and claw. They are fierce, tough cats, with different ways of living.
Are you fit to be a Warrior?
Lets hope so!

First though, We have Rules! They keep things running smooth, please try to follow them

RULES --
You MUST Read these! I've seen forms with several rules broken. Please Read them! It will only take a few minutes!
> When Rping, To avoid confusion, Put the Clan abbriviation in front of the cat. This would be (FC) For Flameclan, (WC) For whisperclan, (IC) For IceClan and (DC) for Dawnclan!
Example: (DC) Featherstar walked out of ehr den.

> All forms must be VMed or PMed, but post them on the thread too and wait until you're approved to Rp.
> No bad language, fighting outside of Rp, calling other names, Etc. You get the point here. Lets have everyone get along, Kay? Also, No Red or Blue Ink, its for the mods.
> Try not to cluster all your cats in one clan. Try to balance it out between all the clans, and try to have at least 1 in a clan.
> This is a PURE WARRIOR CAT roleplay. This means no Hybrids, No cats with powers, ECT, but purely normal cats, like from the books. This also means no crazy colors, like blue or pink
> Only have as many cats as you can handle.
> For Queens having kits, You know what I mean. Please keep it something like "Queen had a small, grey kit first, then a moment later a white one."
> If you read the rules, Type, " Heart of a Warrior" With your form.
> No saying, I’m Deputy, Leader, or Medicine. In your form you may express interest however. I will choose the Deputy and Medicine Positions, and the more active you are, the better chance of getting a higher rank!
> Confused by names? I’ll use FeatherStar as an example. When she was a kit, She was Featherkit.( Kits have the suffix, ‘Kit’). When she was an apprentice, she was Featherpaw.( Apprentices have the suffix ‘paw’) As for Warrior, you may have just about any suffix,(such as Cloud, Leaf, Fur, Claw, Etc.) Featherstar’s warrior name was Featherfur. Leaders have the suffix of ‘Star’
>Names may not start with Whisper, Ice, Flame or Dawn, or End with Star.

> About ******: Please wait a reasonable amount of time before your character and another character become mates. Four or Five days is a good amount. Then, Wait another two or three until the female gets pregnant, if you wish for her to be. Also make sure it is okay with the person playing the male. Then, wait another few days until she has them.
>KITS AND APPRENTICES CAN NOT HAVE MATES! Apprentices and kits can have little crushes(No I love you’s or anything,), but no mates. Cats must be Warriors before they can have a mate.
>Please, try and use good punctuation, grammar and spelling. I wont be too strict with this, but please be reasonable.
Good Example: Featherstar strolled out into the camp from her den, stretching. She padded over to the fresh kill pile to get some dinner before going out on patrol.
Bad Example: featherstar walked out of den she went over to kill pile and said mmm food I am gonna eat b4 I go out
> If someone politely asks to not join in their rp, please respect that.
> Please don’t say things like, "Nobody wants to rp with me! Fine!" Or "I’m So ignored! You all hate me"
>Have fun! That’s an Order. I’m going to be very strict on this one

That wasn’t too bad, was it? Okay, Well I know you’re looking for the form, So here it is!

Form

Name:
Clan:[WhisperClan, FlameClan, IceClan, DawnClan]
Descripion[try and be descriptive!]
Personality [optional, TBPO]
Other: [anything else]

Without explanations:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Example of Form, +
~*~ Meet the Leaders ~*~
Name: FeatherStar
Clan: Dawnclan
Description:Featherstar is a fluffy, long furred she cat. She’s a small cat, with neat steady paws. She’s a shining, silver-grey color, with a few streaks of black mixed through her pelt. She has a fluffy, feather-like tail, and thick feathery coal black whiskers. Her ear tips are black, and around her piercing ice-blue eyes are black.
Personality: Featherstar is a laid back, fair leader, although she tends to have poor judgement and temper spikes at times.
Other: Nope.

Name: Dragonstar
Clan: FlameClan
Description: Dragonstar is a large, muscled, coal black tom with short fur. His legs and tail are long, joining onto his muscled body. His fur is slick and shiney, although a bit dull on one shoulder where a scar is there from a battle. One of his ears has a small chip in it, and both of his ears are red-ginger tipped. His face is neat-looking, with his sleep fur, and his eyes are a glowing amber. Finally, he has a red-ginger mark on his chest shaped like a dragon, and swirling marks around his paws, and another on his tail.
Personality: Dragonstar is a stern, quieter leader, with good character. He acts tough, but he does have a soft side, and cares for his clan.Other: Son of Sunstar, former Flameclan leader.

Name: Swiftstar
Clan: WhisperClan
Description: Swiftstar: Swiftstar is a young, pretty tortoiseshell which is gold, black and white. Her fur is slightly fluffy, but relatively short, and her belly is mostly white. Her tail is golden with a black tip, and a few white spots. Her ears and top of her head is golden, and her ear tips are black. She has a black patch around one eye, and her nose is pink. One front paw is black while her leg is ginger, the other leg ginger and a white paw. Her back legs are white, with a few golden and black spots. Her back is dappled with golden and black on white. Fern green eyes.
Personality: Swiftstar is a very bright, happy leader, a lot like those peppy daycare workers. She makes poor judgement at times, and she isnt perfect, but she tries hard to do the best for her clan.
Other: Nope

Name: Fallenstar
Clan: IceClan
Description:Fallenstar is a handsome,long furred gold and brown tabby. He’s a light brown color, with darker brown stripes along his back, mixed with stripes of gold. His paws are gold as well, and he has a white underbelly. His tail is golden and dark brown striped, and his ears and head top is dark brown. His face is golden, with his muzzle white. Light brown eyes. Personality: Fallenstar can be a little unsure of himself, and quick to jump at conclusions, but he tends to be wise, at some points. He tries to be a good leader, but sometimes makes bad judgements,although he works hard to fix his mistakes.
Other:Nope

Now, For The clan Territory:

Territory:
(Plentiful prey are said, but cats may find other prey as well )

DawnClan:
DawnClan’s Territory is usually very sunny, and bright. There are many birds there, robins, crows, sparrows, and more, which are good prey for the cats. The territory is grassy, with stretches of trees, but more of a meadow territory. Field mice are also plentiful. DawnClan’s camp is located on the edge of one of the meadows, and is surrounded by clusters of fern, and is dug down into the earth slightly into a kind of hollow. The Warrior’s den is made under a shallow bush, allowing sunlight to enter but keeps rain out. The nursery is surrounded by thicker ferns and roof, with a flat rock outside where the queens sun themselves. The Elders sleep under a low bush, which is fell our in soil underneath, making it deep. Featherstar’s den is a small rock, half buried with an opening. Inside is a small cave which is dug out. She spends a lot of her time sleeping on top of it, instead of inside, although it allows sunlight in. Medicine den is a thick bramble cave.
The have a Highrock, which is at one side of the camp. They border with Flameclan and Whisperclan.

FlameClan:
Flameclan’s territory is mostly trees, with a small crystal pond near the center. There are many spots of glassy clearings, usually filled with tall green grass and many flowers and useful herbs. There is a place near the border with Dawnclan, which is a small stream, where rocks reach high, a golden color, turning them to flame in the evenings. The prey that runs through their forest includes rabbit, squirrel, and bird. The camp is a rocky hollow near the pond, where there’s a small cave being Dragonstar’s den. The Warrior den is another small cave, more like a hole in the ground really, but inside is dug out hugely, and moss lines the bottom. The nursery is hidden behind a screen of bramble, sloping down into a small cave underground. The Medicine den is made of thick bramble and fern, with sheltered bramble roof, and joins onto a tall rock, which has places for storing herbs. The elders den is make of a low hanging, huge thick pine with branches near the ground.
They border with Dawnclan and IceClan.

IceClan:
IceClan territory is shaded with mostly pine trees, and is usually pretty cool. There’s a river, as the border with Flameclan, and they have an open stretch of land in the middle of the territory. Their camp is not too far from the clearing, and is actually a smaller clearing. The warrior’s den is inside a huge, fallen hollow tree. The Nursery is protected by thorns and brambles, making a small opening in the side. The Medicine den is a crack in a large sunning rock, and Fallenstar’s den is on top of a rock, where there a split in the rock above it.
They border with Whisperclan and Flameclan. Their territory has mostly voles, shrews and mice.

WhisperClan:
Whisperclan’s territory is usually quiet, and is mixed of fields and forest. There is leafy woods, but many open hilly spots, usually where quiet streams ripple. There are many small streams throughout their territory, usually linking back to the river border for Iceclan, which runs into the one as Flameclan separates with Iceclan, although there are places where the river is think enough for cats to just leap over. Their WhisperClan has found ways to fish on their side of the river, where there are logs and stones that stretch into the water. Water voles, birds and rabbit are also plentiful. Their camp is not too far from the Fishing Place, and is a low dip in th ground, surrounded by thick bramble, with a hole in one spot where cats slide under and into the camp. Swiftstar’s den is a round, hollowed out tree, rotted to make an opening. The Medicine den is a small pile of rocks, which form and opening inside, with fern entrance. The Warrior’‘s den is thick bramble clusters, with a bramble roof, and a grassy bottom. The nursery is hidden behind the medicine den, under thick blackberry bushes, which are surrounded by ferns, and is dug down to make it roomy. They border with Dawnclan and IceClan.

THE WARRIOR CODE!
1. Defend your Clan, even with the cost of your life. you may have friendships with cats from other clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for it's life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old before it can become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat can cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among the Clans at this time.
11.Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. challenge all trespassers.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honourable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self defence.
15. a warrior rejects the soft life of a Kittypet.

~~Member list on Second Post. ~~

Last edited by inlovewithstitch626; 10-13-2009 at 05:14 PM..
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #2
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Default Re: ~*~WARRIORS: Flame, Ice, Dawn and Whisper! ~*~A purel Warrior Cats Rp! <<Book 1, New beginnings, New battles, New Friends>> NEW!

~FlameClan: Powerful and Fierce ~

Leader: Dragonstar[Inlovewithstitch626]
Deputy: Unappointed; Reserved
Medicine Cat: Unappointed; Reserved

Warriors:
Bubblebeam [Inlovewithstitch626]
Heatherdapple (Lynsee)
Spiritdancer [mouse4]
Softpelt [orangefairy555]
Aspenfrost [lilhorselover]
Firebeam [SailorHappiny]
Moonshadow [Lynsee]
Phoenixfire [Inlovewithstitch626]
Silverflame (Miafire)
Cinderheart [Orangefairy555]
Brightfeather [Inlovewithstitch626]
Shadowstorm [Inlovewithstitch626]
Morningmist [Inlovewithstitch626]
Fluffyfur [Inlovewithstitch626]

Blackriver [Foxxygril22]
Jaggedpelt [Kelseyrox]
Rainbowclaw [Okpo]
Blazingembers [Orangefairy555]
Applepounce [Macy387]
Firetail [Keen1girl]
Raincloud [Keen1girl]
Birdsong [Lilhorselover]
Springleap [Inlovewithstitch626]
Tawnyfeather[Inlovewithstitch626]
Tigertail [Inlovewithstitch626]
Shadowclaw [Honey Comb]
Ivyfur [Sealo]
Flarepelt [Sealo]
Griffinfrost [Carrub]
Shatteredice [WildWK]
Speedclaw [Okpo]
Windysky [Lilhorselover]

Apprentices:
Flarepaw [kirsten1995]<Mentor, Softpelt,Orangefairy555>

Frostpaw[Inlovewithstitch626] <NeedMentor>

Mousepaw{flower[Princessfrog11<NeedMentor>

Hazelpaw{branch}[Princessfrog11]<NeedMentor>

Dragonpaw{Blaze} [Inlovewithstitch626] <Mentor, Cinderheart, Orangefairy555.>

Birchpaw [Tarsky781]<Mentor, Blackberry,Tarsky>

Violetpaw [Orangefairy555] <Mentor, Bubblebeam, Inlovewithstitch626>

Skypaw [Stitch] <Mentor: Shatteredice>

Cobrapaw [Stitch] <Mentor:Rainbowclaw>

Pebblekit[Stitch] <Mentor:Aspenfrost>

Snowkit[WildWK] <Mentor: Ivytail>

Moonkit [WildWK] <Mentor: Tawnyfeather>

Queens:
[Kit] Starkit [HpharrypotterHp]
Summersong [WildWK]

Smokefur [Inlovewithstitch626]
[Unborn kits]
Owlkit [Owlwing]
Ashkit[Ashtail]

[kit] Firekit [Smc911]

Elders:

~ DawnClan: Bright and Lively ~
Leader: Featherstar [Inlovewithstitch626]
Deputy: Unappointed; Reserved
Medicine Cat: Unappointed; Reserved

Warriors:
Scarletflower [Inlovewithstitch626]
Sandwind[WildWK]
Willowriver [Lynsee]
Shiningsun [orangefairy555]
Rainleaf [SailorHappiny]
Hawkpelt [Princessfrog11]
Mistypetal [Inlovewithstitch626]
Eagletalon [Labradollie]
Cindercloud [Inlovewithstitch626]

Lionfang [Snakeboy130]
Redoak [Foxxygirl22]
Mosstail [Kelseyrox]
Squirreltail [Inlovewithstitch626]
Dreamfur [Inlovewithstitch626]
Sparrowfeather [Inlovewithstitch626]
Riversong [Smc911]
Ferntail [Tigerwhiskers26]
Mistfang [Keen1girl]
Leafpelt [Jayfeather]
Mossfire [Pinky7272]
Twilightsong[Inlovewithstitch626]
Cloudstripe [inlovewithstitch626]
Lynxfang [Inlovewithstitch626]
Whistlewind [Inlovewithstitch626]
Azeleapool [Honey Comb]
Spottedpath[Sealo]
Scrougeclaw [Sealo]
Mountianclaw [WildWK]

Apprentices:
Shockedpaw[lilhorselover] <NeedMentor>

Bluepaw{Blaze}{Inlovewithstitch626]<Mentor, WildWK >

Honeypaw [lynsee] <Need Mentor>

Owlpaw [Snakeboy130] <Mentor, Squirreltail>

Foxpaw [Inlovewithstitch626] <Mentor,Lionfang>

Angelpaw [Inlovewithstitch626] <Mentor,Cindercloud>

Heartpaw [Webkinzgirl500] <Mentor? >

Nightpaw [Inlovewithstitch626]<?>

Sweetpaw [Inlovewithstitch626]<?>

Queens:
[kit] Silverkit [Hpharrypotterhp]
[kit] Juniperkit{Lea*** [Princessfrog11]
[kit] Rosekit [Polkadottie]
Roseberry [Inlovewitchstitch626]
Marshtail (Tarsky781)

[kit]Cloudkit [Bubblegum112]
[kit] Heatherkit [SailorHappiny]

Elders:

~ WhisperClan: Quiet and Secretive ~

Leader: Swiftstar; Mated to Runefoot[Kariekot]
Kits: Moonkit,Thunderkit,Lightningkit[me]
Stormkit, Morningkit, Ravenkit[Kariekot]
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Skyleaf

Warriors:
Firesong [Inlovewithstitch626]
Darksoul [Mouse4]
Seafoamtail [orangefairy555]
Flowerwind [SailorHappiny]
Rosesong [Princessfrog11]
Indigofeather [Lynsee]
Echotail [Inlovewithstitch626]
Griffinwing [Inlovewithstitch626]
Skunkstripe [Inlovewithstitch626]
Windsong [Katlyne24]
Fallenwish [Inlovewithstitch626]
Feathersong [kelseyrox]
Shadowfang [Seraph]
Stonepelt [Keen1girl]
Wildheart [Awesomeness10]
Leapardtalon[Logansrun19]
Daisyfrost [Echo10127]
Ravenheart[Kariekot]
Runefoot[Kariekot]
Mistytail[Kariekot]
Riversplash[Inlovewithstitch626]
Honeybee [Inlovewithstitch626]
Sunstreak [inlovewithstitch626]
Gingerstripe [Sealo]
Ashheart [Sealo]

Apprentices:
Goldenpaw[Inlovewithstitch626]<Mentor: Shadowfang>

Lynxpaw [Chinchilla83] <NeedMentor>

Fallenpaw{Log}[Princessfrog11]<NeedMentor>

Shiningpaw [Foxxygril22] <NeedMentor>

Sunpaw [Keen1girl] <Need Mentor>

Robinpaw[Kariekot]

Queens:
[kit] Floralkit [Lynsee]
[kit] Emberkit [Aris854]
[kit] Brightkit [Orangefairy555]
[kit] Leafkit [Keen1girl]
[kit] Bluekit [Awesomeness10]

Petalfrost [Inlovewithstitch626]
Applekit
Thistlekit
Creamkit
Wintergaze [WildWK]
Foxkit
Airkit

Elders:

~IceClan: Cool and Battle Ready ~
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Unappointed
Medicine Cat: Unappointed

Warriors:
Silvercloud [Inlovewithstitch626]
Nightstone [orangefairy555]
Rosewind [kirsten1995]
Crimsonleaf [Lynsee]
Scarletheart [Princessfrog11]
Frostbite [Lynsee]
Silvershadow [Inlovewithstitch626]

Frostclaw [KLDblue14]

Stormpelt [Kelseyrox]
Darksky [WildWK]
Puddletail [WildWK]
Aquaeyes [WildWK]
Rosefrost [Keen1girl]
Raidiantsun [nintendogfreak4]
Streakface [Vixen500]
Sparktail [Lilhorselover]
Smokefoot [Echo10127
Thunderclaw [okpo]
Bluetree [Webkinzgirl500]
Cloverstripe [Inlovewithstitch626]
Graymist [Inlovewithstitch626]
Albinofur [Inlovewithsttch626]
Dragonfoot [Kariekot]
Pantherclaw [okpo]
LeapordShadow [Honey Comb]
Moonfrost [Sealo]
Frozenclaw [Sealo]

Apprentices:
Moonpaw [Lilhorselover]<Mentor, Silvercloud, Inlovewithstitch626>

Cherrypaw[Inlovewithstitch626]<Mentor, Rosewind, Kirsten 1995>

Snowpaw [SailorHappiny]<Need Mentor>

Treepaw [Foxxygirl22] <Need Mentor>

Tansypaw [Jayfeather]

Queens:
[kit] Sandkit (Swimstar112)
Briarstorm (Katlyne24)
Talonkit [Katlyne24]
Stormkit [Katlyne24]
Sunkit [Katlyne24]
Songkit [Orangefairy555]

Shivertail [Inlovewithstitch626]
Rainkit [Inlovewithstitch626]

Bluetree
Crescentkit(played by me, WebkinzGirl500)
Firekit(okpo)
Smokekit(me)
Elekit(me)
Lionkit(okpo)

Puddletail

Elders:
Thunderpatch [Princessfrog11]

* StarClan *
Deseased cats. (Unplayable)

Ravenheart [Kariekot]

Last edited by inlovewithstitch626; 10-13-2009 at 05:19 PM..
Old 05-04-2009, 04:55 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Ttyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ~*~WARRIORS: Flame, Ice, Dawn and Whisper! ~*~A purel Warrior Cats Rp! <<Book 1, New beginnings, New battles, New Friends>> NEW!

((First!!!))
Ttyycool56 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #4
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

[I've got a question: are you aloud to join these Warriors if you haven't read the series?]
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 04:59 PM   #5

Ttyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonder

Name: Oakwing
Clan:[WhisperClan, FlameClan, IceClan, DawnClan] Flame
Descripion[try and be descriptive!] Oakwing is a light tan shecat with black flecks and minty green eyes
Personality [optional, TBPO] TBP
Other: [anything else] Heart of a warrior
Ttyycool56 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 05:00 PM   #6
HAHAHAHAHa..ha..h...

Lynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to all

Name: HeatherDapple
Rank: uh....not too sure about these, this is the first warrior RP i've joined, haven't read the books either
Descripion: A slender but rather tall she-cat. Her fur is a silky, short, snow-white color other than her darker brown fore-legs and the tip of her poofy tail. Her eyes are a gentle mossy green with small touches of a shiny golden amber color. Her nose is a rosy pink. As a kit, she managed to find a small blackened necklace chain in the forest. She now wears it around her neck.

Other: the Heart of a Warrior
Lynsee is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

[since berry did, I guess I will. ]
Old 05-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #8
Gift Guru

(Of course, Hp! All are welcome, and iof you need help, ask )

(Welcome Guys approved)

(A warrior is like a normal Cat, Lyndsee. I'll put her as one of those, )

~~*~~My Other Forms. ~~*~~
(You aren’t required to read these )
Name: Silvercloud
Description: Silvercloud is a small, silvery tom. He has a white chest and paws, and green eyes.
Personality: Tbpo
Other: No hints

Name: Bubblebeam
Description:A light silver and black tom. He has a white underbelly, and round specks around his belly, with black paws, Ear tips, tail top and around his ice blue eyes
Personality: TBPO
Other: No

Name: Firesong
Clan: WhisperClan
Description: A stripey, black and ginger she-cat, resembling a tiger. She has white paws, and tail tip, and belly. Jade eyes.

Name: Scarletflower
Clan: DawnClan
Description: Scarletflower is a light reddish colored, long furred she cat with white paws. She has darker ripples of ginger throughout her pelt, and ice blue eyes.
Other: no

Name: Cherrypaw
Description: A pretty, white she-cat with light brown and black legs, ears, head-top, a few markings on back and tail. She has violet eyes.

Name: Goldenpaw
Clan: Whisperclan
Description: A large, golden-pelted tom with a cream underbelly. He has speckles and circles pattens throught his short pelt, and a black tail tip. Blue eyes.

Other":No
Name: Frostpaw
Clan: Flameclan
Description: A beautiful, long furred white she-cat with crystal blue eyes.

Name: Bluepaw (To be Blueblaze.)Gender: Tom
Description: A blueish colored tom, (Blue-gray) With a black tail tip and misty grey eyes.

Name: Silvershadow
Description: A silvery tabby with darker grey stripes along her back. Long fur, a small face and neat, dark grey paws. Blue eyes.

Name: Mistypetal
Description: A small, tan colored long furred she cat with darker paws, ears face and tail tip. Grey eyes.

Name: Phoenixfire
Description: A bright flame colored tom, with burning amber eyes. His tail is very fluffy, and sticks up, as he fur does everywhere, making him appear even more like fire. The tips of his paws are a dark reddish brown, as his tail tip and ear tips are. His fur shines in the sunlight, and with it being ginger and fluffy, it appears as if he’s flaming.
Other: no

Name: Echotail
Description: Small, Dark brown tabby with black stripes and green eyes.

Name: Dragonpaw (To Be Dragonblaze)
Clan: Flame
Description: A light, silver tom with black stripes covering his back and legs. He has a silver and black striped tail, white paws and chest, and brown eyes.
Personality: Mischvious, Troublesome, Sweet when he wants to be.

Name: Roseberry
Description: Long furred, Cream colored She cat with steamy pinkish-brown colored eyes.
Other: mother

Name: Foxkit
Description: A reddish colored tom with a black tipped tail and blue eyes
Personality:TBPO

Name: Angelkit
Description: A small, fluffy cream colored kit with dark brown eyes.

Name: Shadowstorm
Description: A coal black, short furred tom. His eyes are a sparkling jade, and he has grey paws and a few stripes throughout his pelt that are grey.
Personality: Grumpy, kinda aggressive, Yahh...
Other: Brightfeather’s Brother.

Name: Brightfeather
Description: A fluffy, black she cat with Bright blue eyes. She has a cream tail tip, and spot of her chest, ear tips and a pink nose. A thick, fluffy feathery tail.
Personality: Bubbly! Happy! That kinda thing XD
Other: Shadowstorm’s Sister.

Name: Griffinwing
Description: A golden and dark brown tom, with thick, featherlike fur. He is a chestnut color, with dark brown dappled back, golden paws and tail. Brown eyes.
Personality: tbpo
Other: nope

Name: Morningmist
Description: A Pretty, dappled golden she cat with darker, gingerish brown stripes and dark brown eyes. She has short fur, and neat, white paws.

Name: Cindercloud
Description: A dark grey she cat with light grey paws, and tail tip. She’s long furred, and has dark blue eyes.

Name: Shivertail
Clan: Ice
Description: A small long furred white she cat, with one Silver paw, and a silver and white striped tail. Dark blue eyes
Other: son is Rainkit[Puddle]

KIT:
Name: Rainkit (To be Rainpuddle)
Description: A small, silvery grey kit with darker grey stripes and blue eyes.
Other: Mother is Shivertail.

Name: Skunkstripe
Clan: Whisper
Description: a short furred, black she cat with a bushy tail and blue eyes. She has white paws, and a white stripe going from her head to tail-tip.

Name: Fluffyfur
Description: A small, fluffy, dark grey tom. He has a long fluffy tail, and his fur is long all over, except on his paws which are neat .He has big, playful green eyes. .
Personality: Crazy, Hyper, Odd... Yeah. XD

Name: Smokefur
Description: A dark grey she cat with smokey grey eyes.
Other:no

Name: Oakclaw
Description: A large, light brown tabby with a white muzzle and brown eyes.
Other:Smokefur’s mate

Name: Cobrakit [To be Cobrafang]
Clan: flame
Description: A light brown tom with a black, light and dark brown striped tail. Sharp front teeth, and striped legs and paws.

Name: Skykit [To be Skyleaf]
Clan :Flame
Description: A light, blue-grey fluffy kit with patches of white. Her pelt looks a lot like a late evening cloudy sky. Her eyes are grey.

Name: Petalfrost
Description: A pretty long furred black she cat, With sun golden paws, Ear tips, tail tip and muzzle.Very light blue eyes.
Other: Mate had been killed by foxes.

Name: Applekit
Description: A small, short furred black tom with a white, apple shaped marking on his chest. Amber eyes.
Other: Petalfrost’s kit.

Name: Thistlekit
Description: A light brown tabby with a white belly and light violet-colored eyes.
Other: Petalfrost’s kit

Name: Creamkit
Description: A light,cream colored she cat with a black tipped tail and brown eyes.
Other: Petalfrost’s kit.

Name: Fallenwish
Description: A pretty white she cat with mist-like silver marks around her legs and tail. Blue eyes.

Name: Dreamfur
Clan: Dawn
Description: A pretty, long furred cream colored she cat with hazey blue eyes. She has sprinkles of golden brown fur throughout her pelt.

Name: Squirreltail
Description: Fluffy ginger she cat, with a thick feathery tail and dark green eyes.
Other nope

Name: Sparrowfeather
Description: A light brown tabby with darker brown specks and green eyes.

Name: Sweetpaw [To be Sweetheart]
Description: A small black apprentice with bright green eyes and grey paws.She has a Heart shaped white mark on her chest, and a white underbelly.
Other:

Name: Nightpaw [to be Nightwind]
Description: A large black apprentice with one white paw and dark green eyes.

Name: Twilightsong
Description: A large ,long furred Grey tom with thick black stripes on his back, and a white underbelly. His muzzle and tail tip are white, and his eyes are dark blue.

Name: Cloverstripe
Description: A light brown tabby with a white splash on her chest. She has short, silky fur. She has darker brown stripes across her back, as well as a light and dark brown striped tail. Her face is a little darker furred, and her eyes are a dark green.
Personality:TBPO
Other Nope

Name: Graymist
Clan: Iceclan
Description: A small, light grey warrior with smokey grey eyes and long fur.
Other No

Name: Albinofur
Description: A pure white tom, with short fur and a pink nose. He’s albino, so his eyes are red.
Other: nopee

Name: Springleap
Description: Small white she cat with short fur. Her tail is coal black, as is the fur on her face. She has dark brown eyes.
Other:No

Name: Riversplash
Description: a light grey tom with a black muzzle and white bubble shaped markings around his belly. He has long fur, and light grey eyes.

Name: Honeybee
Clan: whisper
Description: A small, golden colored she cat with thick black stripes and golden colored eyes/
Otherno

Name: Sunstreak
Description: A large, ginger tabby, stroked with millions of shades of orange and ginger. Her muzzle is white, and her eyes are a sunny amber.
Otherr:no

Name: Cloudstripe
Description: A large, black tom with snowy white paws and stripes on his tail, and blue eyes.

Name: Skyleaf
Description: Skyleaf is a beautiful, fragile looking she cat. She has short, silky fur, which is a light blue grey, splattered with bits of black. Her tail has a black tip, and her paws are near and white, along with her legs and underbelly. Her face is small and neat, with thin whiskers. Her face is mostly a light misty grey, and Her eyes are a sky blue, with a black, leaf shaped patch around one.
Personality: is a gentle, soft-hearted she cat. She cares for any cat, and always tries her best to help them. She has patience beyond her years, and loves kits. She would of liked to have a litter of her own, but she knows its forbidden and refuses to break the Warrior Code.

Name: Tawnyfeather
Description: a light, orange-brown colored she cat, with a long, feathery tail. Her eyes are amber.

Name: Whistlewind
Description: A small, light grey tom with a white underbelly and muzzle. He has water colored eyes, and speaks with a whistle sound. His tail is long, his pelt sleek, with speckles of darker grey throughout.

Name: Lynxfang
Description: A small, light brown she cat with longer fur. Her pelt is speckled with black, and her paws and belly are white. Her muzzle is white, and her ears have little tuffs on them which are black. Her tail is kind of short, but not stubby, just short, and black tipped. Her eyes are golden, and she looks like a small Lynx.

Name: Tigertail
Description: Large, black tom. His tail fades into ginger, then black, ginger, and the tip is black. He has green eyes.

Last edited by inlovewithstitch626; 10-09-2009 at 01:23 PM..
Old 05-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #9
Gifted

Name: Silverkit
Clan:[WhisperClan, FlameClan, IceClan, DawnClan] DawnClan
Descripion[try and be descriptive!] Silverkit is a bright white, tiny kit. Her eyes are a spectacular blue and her paws and 'socks' are a silver-ish color.
Personality [optional, TBPO] sweet, but shy. She never passes up an opportunity to play.
Other: [anything else] heart of a warrior

[Thanks stichy, I probably will need help. ]

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 05-04-2009 at 05:14 PM..
Old 05-04-2009, 05:06 PM   #10
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

[I must join! ]
mouse4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alg1128 was heree (:, awesome roleplay, blueclaw was here, dawn flame ice whisper, gwenstefani333 eats tags, hi :), i ♥ warriors - twarry, join today!, keen1girl wuz here, puggles!, ringringringbananaphone, rockin rp stitcho!, shadow eats tags - sc, summer&tiger, swifty and runefoot, waffle eats tags, warriors, warriors rock!!!, warriors!!♥, yay its miss puggles, ~aluri~, ~kat24