Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #361
Webkinz :)

Ttyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ~*Narnia*~ the lion the witch and the wardrobe part one ~**Winter Wonderland**~ We are in need of knights that can mentor humans in training

"How are you today?" Lily purred
Ttyycool56 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #362
Gift Trainee

moomoo12 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~*Narnia*~ the lion the witch and the wardrobe part one ~**Winter Wonderland**~ We are in need of knights that can mentor humans in training

Balome grinned "pretty good..say you want to go hunting? I'm starving!"
moomoo12 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #363

Ttyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonder

"Sure!" Lily looked around "What do we hunt?" she asked confuzed
Old 01-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #364
Gift Trainee

Balome darted towards the woods"anything edible i suppose..deer preferably"
Old 01-19-2009, 08:20 PM   #365

Lily licked her lips "Ok" she stalked in the snow, she saw a deer and crept forward slowly, when she was close enough she pounced and missed, she chased it with great speed and leapt onto its back, bit its neck snaping it and draged it back to Balome "Beat that!" she purred and started to eat
Old 01-19-2009, 08:24 PM   #366
Gift Trainee

Balome laughed and ;launched himself into the sky he flew through the trees his wings beating slowly in the distance he saw a large buck. taking a sharp turn he grabbed it, killing it instantly and flew it back to lily
Old 01-19-2009, 08:26 PM   #367

"Well, you can fly!!" Lily purred and ate the deer she had caught
Old 01-19-2009, 08:38 PM   #368
Gift Trainee

"i guess that comes in handy" he chuckled and he took a bite of his own buck

---------- moomoo12 added 6 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

(srry i g2g)

Last edited by moomoo12; 01-19-2009 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2009, 08:39 PM   #369

((Aww ok byebye!))
Old 01-19-2009, 09:03 PM   #370
SmileeProductions™

Rukia is a jewel in the roughRukia is a jewel in the rough

[I'm gonna self RP for a bit... *sigh*]

Alice sat up high in a frozen tree, her legs dangling. She was in deep thought. She jumped down and a tear ran down her face. Where is Zero? He's my big brother! Shouldn't he be here helping me, or at least... Be with me? A few more tears slid down her face.

While Alice was thinking, Zero was wandering around in the Frozen Mist area, whispering things to himself. "Ok, Alice and I got here by walking the riverbed. And then I met that girl that went up in flames... And it's cold." He shivered.

[Any one can join in if they want.]

~~~

Alice turned her head, and saw some one in the snow. She shrugged and headed toward the figure. After a few minutes of walking through deep snow, She saw the figure more clearly. White hair that was short, about 5'11, purple eyes.... Wait a minute... That's Zero! She thought. She then started to run through the deep snow.

Zero had his purple eyes focused on the figure running toward him. Are they ready to kill me or something? It is running fast. He rubbed his eyes, then he could see the details. Long blond hair, light green eyes, short. "Alice..." He whispered. But he didn't move. But he did touch the dagger he had made in his back pocket.

[DUN DUN DUN DUNNN!]

~~~~

"ZEROO!" Alice came running closer to Zero, tears streaming down her face. She had found her brother, she was so happy. She felt as if she had just won the lottery, but, she'd rather be here with her brother than win the lottery.

"Stop, Alice." Zero looked down at her feet. He closed his eyes. "Don't take a step more... Alice." He fingered the dagger again.

"Zero-"

"You are a Narnian! I am from the Frozen Mist! Can you see we can't be together!?" Zero bit his lip, holding back tears.

"But Zero, We're Brother and sister! We're always supposed to be together!" Tears where already streaming down Alice's face, She was a softy.

~~~~

"Alice, Listen to me, We are different! We are on different sides! We can-"

"YES WE CAN!" Alice screamed, tears still streaming down her face. "We are brother and sister! What part of blood relatives do you not get?!"

Zero sighed and stepped forward. In his fist, was the dagger. He leaned into Alice's face, six centimeters away from her face. "Alice..." He pushed a stray hair away and behind her ear.
"Alice, I'm leaving. And don't follow me." He stepped back, and started back his back to her. "If you get in my way, I will kill you." He then ran off, tears streaming down his own face.

"ZERO!!" Alice collapsed to her knees, and started sobbing, In the snow, alone.

[So..... sad.... ]

Last edited by Rukia; 01-19-2009 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Rukia is offline Female
Closed