Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 09:40 PM   #1511
SmileeProductions™
Webkinz :)

Rukia is a jewel in the roughRukia is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: You Got Winx, the first Winx Club RP!

Alice was fast asleep on her bed, her arm hanging off the side. Nightmares woke her up millions of times last night, and she was extremely tired. She opened her eyes slightly to the sound of her favorite song. She smiled and turned over. She crept out of her bed and and made it. She grabbed the white blouse, brown corset, brown baggy pants, and ankles as shoes. She changed and brushed her hair, pulling it back into a high ponytail. She added a leather necklace, with a rainbow rocked star on it. She walked out and grabbed the school books on her dresser and stuffed them in her hobo-tote bag. She ran down the hall and turned to her first class.

[Lots of typing. ]
Rukia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #1512
eirdest crazed

Actorgirl11798 is on a distinguished road

(wOw Rukia, that is.....
Anyone here?)
Actorgirl11798 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 10:21 PM   #1513
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

(Reopened. )
Old 08-15-2009, 10:54 AM   #1514

SilverToa is on a distinguished road

(Thanks Larkrose! Ok, now that the rp is open we can start back up. Remenber, today is the first day of school for everyone.)
SilverToa is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 07:54 AM   #1515

SilverToa is on a distinguished road

Miss Fairagonda watched as her students fill up the seats in the cafe for breakfast. Once everyone was seated She stood up and clapped her hands for attencion. When everyone was quiet Miss Fairagonda started to speak. "Good morning girls," She said. "Welcome to the first day of school. Now for the next few hours you will go to your classes and I hope you have a good first day. But before I forget, In a few days we will be holding a dance here and the boys at Red Fountion and The Wizreds will also come as well." Someone in the crowd called out, "But what about the Witches?" Miss Fairagonda shoke her head. "They'll get a formal invite but if they come they'd have to stop using magic and I don't think they'd like that." Releaf filled the room as the meal apaired. "Now, everyone, eat well then its off to your classes."

Last edited by SilverToa; 08-22-2009 at 09:52 AM..
SilverToa is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 08:56 AM   #1516
Ack!Appa ate my

FiraGirl is on a distinguished road

((Guys!I'm baaaaaaaaack!It's FiraGirl.Wanna rp?))
Lilly sighed."I'm glad that they'd invite the witches.I think they deserve an invite.I mean,do all witches have to be evil?"She asked Cherry blossom as she filled her plate and went to her table at the back by herself. "I don't think they all are,"Cherry replied,"Maybe some will come."
FiraGirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
winx club