Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
Call me Elf
Webkinz :)

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Default Under The Sea: A Merfolk RP

Approved -- Missgnomie

Click the image to open in full size.
Most people think that the only living creatures in the sea are animals, but they're far wrong. Far beneath the waves, down in the deepest seas, there's a civilization. A lost city, you might say, but not populated by people. No, this underwater world is a city of the merfolk.

Rules:
  1. No powerplaying or god-modding.
  2. Be polite.
  3. No romance.
  4. Keep the violence to a minimum
  5. The merfolk don't know humans exist, nor are there humans who know the merfolk exist.
  6. PM me your character forms, and please don't use a character until it's been approved.
  7. Please use OOC: or () when out of character.
  8. Having the character of one of the heirs is given on a first come, first served basis. No more than one heir per person.
  9. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me.
  10. Have fun!
Setting:
The merfolk city is located in a sort of trench or sea-valley. A kelp bed stretches away from it to the north and west. To the south are the caverns where only the bravest go. To the east is a stretch of bare sand as far as the eye can see.

The city itself is surrounded by high white walls, more to mark the city's boundaries than to keep out intruders. Within the city walls, stores and homes mingle in a seemingly disorderly fashion, growing grander and grander the closer they are to the center of the city. In the very heart of the city is the castle. There, the king and his family dwell, protected by their soldiers, called the Guard. Protected from what? Who knows? There's been peace here for as long as anyone can remember.

Our rulers? King Aidan has been the king for years now. When he chooses to pass on the ruling of the city, there are four possible heirs, all of whom he took in as children, who will compete for the throne. Hopefully, they'll do this more peacefully and not by trying to gain the throne by force, though who knows for sure what'll happen.

Oh, and I guess you're wondering the name of the city? Well, it's Aquaeda

Plot:

Welcome to Aquaeda. It's a fairly peaceful place here. Granted, there are rumors of dangers: monsters in the caverns, enemies lurking beyond the walls, and the like. However, most major trouble is little more than rumors- for now, at least.

Positions:

Townsperson:
These are the majority of the city's occupants. Most have jobs if they're mature enough. For an idea of the jobs, think medieval-type occupations, and feel free to use your imagination.

The Guard:
Members of the Guard protect the royal family and the city in times of trouble, though at the moment, there doesn't seem to be much need for them. They're a small force now, in these peaceful times. Their main weapon is a spear, though many carry one or more short knives as well.

The Heirs:
These four young merpeople were taken in by the king at very young age. They live in the castle with the king, and generally have few responsibilities.

The Form:

Name:

Position:
Appearance:
Personality: (Please try to put more than "TBPO" in here.)
Other:

Spoiler: show

Last edited by MissGnomie; 03-28-2012 at 07:54 AM.. Reason: ,
ElfLover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Default Re: Under The Sea: A Merfolk RP

Character List
The Royal Family
King Aiden Serey (ElfLover)
Jessamy "Amy" Alexandrian (Heir) (Starwartwilight)
Annika Alaston (Heir) (BuddiesForever)
Nerin (Heir) (KinzDragon)
Brooklyn Windsor (Heir) (ForeverMe)

The Guard
Morthal Cousland (Captain of the Guard) (Jace Beleren)
Derek Calbar (ElfLover)
Sadilen (Tomboy1132)
Asia (Mitfy)
Tidia (Mirastar)

The Townspeople
Renee Vulor (ElfLover)
Chandra Flumina (WildWK)
Kitty Dagmar (SNOWCLAN)
Pekka Rantala (SNOWCLAN)
Gwendolyn (Panda hero)
Noemi Dessen (Lightning)
Luthian Rantala (SNOWCLAN)
Ana Trabenskolov (Rascal666)
Reave "King of Thieves" (Jace Beleren)
Hazel Ragrapper (kittycats10rox)
Maraly Ragrapper (kittycats10rox)
Olli Vänskä (SNOWCLAN)
Raellia Minoan (ElfLover)
Gia (GoGreenGirl)
Cadance (Dogfins)
Emma (Erla1)
Rei (Luv2writeNS)
Zale Hovorka (SheWhoWrites)
Jaden Tidebreeze
Flipper (hpfan9)
Kinta Lishe (Starwartwilight)
Karne Lishe (Starwartwilight)
Shantae (BlueParrot)
Engel (Triplet 1)
Melodie (1754JasmineJ397)
Callista Fracker (Harriet)
Zeth Williams (Starwartwilight)
Holly Day (Warriorowlcat)
Charlotte (Triplet 1)
Aysia (percyjacksonfan)
Bermuda Lessen (BeachGirl101)
Lux Spritsnap (HowLovely)
Bella Pearce (Topaz2113)
Melody Lishe (The Puppy Lover)
Tigerlily (The Puppy Lover)
Cordelia Faye (StarryLight)
Emerald Rose (Petlover02)

News and Announcements
3/26/2012:
Under the Sea is up!
3/27/12: All heir positions have been taken. Please do not send any more forms for heirs. Sorry if this is disappointing to anyone.

Spoiler: show

Last edited by ElfLover; 11-14-2012 at 11:51 AM..
Old 03-26-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
im sophie(:

pup.love21 wows us all with wonderpup.love21 wows us all with wonderpup.love21 wows us all with wonderpup.love21 wows us all with wonderpup.love21 wows us all with wonderpup.love21 wows us all with wonderpup.love21 wows us all with wonderpup.love21 wows us all with wonderpup.love21 wows us all with wonderpup.love21 wows us all with wonder

(Ohhh can't wait(: Making a form)
pup.love21 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #4
Call me Elf

((Thanks, Pup.love!))
Old 03-26-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

((My love.
That's all I can say.
My love.
Oh, my love.
You didn't hear that giggle I made, but it wasn't even a human [or Gallifreyan for that matter] noise.))
[A form will come is a better translation of that.]
starwartwilight is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #6
Call me Elf

((I thought you'd be excited. Glad you're excited!))
Old 03-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #7
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

((Name: Jessamy [Amy] Alexandrian
Position: Heir~? Or child of the heir, or however it was put~
Appearance: Jessamy has long brown hair that goes down to just around her mid-back. Her hair is a light brown color with the very tips of it being a very pale blue color. Her eyes are a very dark green color that looks almost black, but is really closer to brown than it is to black. Her tail is a golden color. She's rather tan, and she usually has a slight grin on her face.
Personality: (Please try to put more than "TBPO" in here.) She's very outgoing, talkative, and she isn't one to just sit around and wait for someone to instruct her on what to do. Trying to get out of the few things that she does have to do, though, is a favorite pass-time of hers. She's rarely where she is supposed to be.
Other: To be pmed now~ You have no idea of my shake. I should've made Kinta and Karne... but that's to come. OH! And Zeth and... Yeah...))
starwartwilight is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #8
ForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tell
ForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tell

(( Awesome, Elf! I'll be joining this soon! (: ))
ForeverMe is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #9
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

((I'll totally join later ))
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #10
Call me Elf

((Thanks, Paige and Aqua!))
Closed

Tags
beachgirl :), code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, fear the tree, harriet likes this, heey dog, jace beleren, kk was here, lightning :), mirastar was here :), over 9000, rascal666 was here:), starwartwilight, think outside the [box], ♥brooke♥