Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #941
Consulting Detective
Webkinz :)

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

Default Re: THE THUNDER GAMES ((partV)) a semielite hunger games rp

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
((It doesn't matter to me. I can do Angel, my last remaining tribute- I think all her planned allies have died so that works- or I can RP somewhere in the districts. It's pretty much all the same to me.))
((That's fine with me. I think I have Hurus left in the Games? Or Districts are fine.))
View Post Originally Posted by br060101
(I can't do the Games, my tributes both have at least one living ally. You can pick which District to RP in, I don't really have a preference, since I haven't really user this characters yet.)
((Ugh I'm the most indecisive person on Earth. Maybe 10 or 4?))
starwartwilight is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2013, 07:25 AM   #942
Call me Elf

ElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be true
ElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by starwartwilight
((That's fine with me. I think I have Hurus left in the Games? Or Districts are fine.))
((I think so too. So Hurus and Angel or the Districts. Which do you prefer?))
((Oh, and you're not the most indecisive person ever. I am. This where-do-we-RP thing could take a while to resolve . . . xD))
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 07-21-2013, 08:05 AM   #943
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

((Okay. Um. I'm gonna go generate a random number, after you tell me what Districts you have.))
((Well that could be an issue, couldn't it?))
Old 07-21-2013, 08:10 AM   #944
Call me Elf

ElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be true
ElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be trueElfLover is too good to be true

((Okay. Um. I'm gonna go generate a random number, after you tell me what Districts you have.))
((Well that could be an issue, couldn't it?))
((I have the Capitol, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, D8, D10, D11, and D12.))
((And yes, it could be, haha.))
Old 07-21-2013, 08:26 AM   #945
changed by Wacky!

br060101 knows the way
br060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the way

((Ugh I'm the most indecisive person on Earth. Maybe 10 or 4?))
(10 is fine. Don't worry, I'm awful at making choices too. Would you like to start, or would you prefer that I did?)
br060101 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #946
Consulting Detective

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
((I have the Capitol, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, D8, D10, D11, and D12.))
((And yes, it could be, haha.))
((Okay to a number generator.))
((It landed on District 8. Do you mind starting? I'll probably respond in a few days. /TECH WEEK YAY!))
View Post Originally Posted by br060101
(10 is fine. Don't worry, I'm awful at making choices too. Would you like to start, or would you prefer that I did?)
((Can you? It's tech week for the show I'm in, so my time online this week is scarce.))
Old 07-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #947
Call me Elf

((It landed on District 8. Do you mind starting? I'll probably respond in a few days. /TECH WEEK YAY!))
((That's Amiera Sherley. This should be interesting. And that's fine!))
Amiera Sherley
Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there

Amiera was a small thing, a mere wisp of a girl, really, with soft blue eyes that seemed to see things that others couldn't. She sat, quiet and alone, on the corner, beneath a weatherbeaten elm tree that looked as if it would fall at any moment. She seemed to take no notice of those going by, no matter how much noise they made. Occasionally, someone would pause and ask her if she was all right, and only then would she glance up at them, smile, and give a little nod. Then she'd turn away and go back to staring at the sky and nibbling on the end of her messy five-strand braid while they rushed on again.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:36 AM   #948
changed by Wacky!

br060101 knows the way
br060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the way

((Can you? It's tech week for the show I'm in, so my time online this week is scarce.))
(Sure! Hope all goes well for the show.)

Akila Ride

Akila sighed delicately, her bare feet scuffing the ground as she walked. As she flicked her head up, she noticed a small group of birds perched on a tree branch. Normally Akila would whistle a few notes to them, but today was different. Today she was too lost in her own worlds to do anything else than walk and look around. Couldn't even speak until she was broken out of her trance. A long stream of light red hair floated around her in the breeze. It flew in front of her face, but Akila didn't take notice. It was only when she nearly tripped over a rock that she broke out of her trance. Akila looked around wildly, as if unsure as to where her feet had taken her. Noticing a bench nearby, she gratefully took the opportunity to plop down on it. Exhaling heavily, Akila tilted her head back to look up at the sky.
br060101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 anthony yeh <3, adamlevine<3, adrian ♥, ashleenewson♥, brooke was here. :3, doktah who, emerald cross, ever ross, harriet likes this, ivo, lightning :), mira was hera, not insane yet, roxie was here! ♥, starwartwilight, think outside the [box], thisisthevoice, vanilla chai♥, ♥brooke♥