Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 03:16 PM   #811
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Default Re: *NEW* Rosewoods: An all new Sprite and Wolf role play!

(( Yes, of course. Skipping really shows others how manly a wolf is. xD ))
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #812
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

[Now you see my point. xD]
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:21 PM   #813
Gifted

BlackLab39 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_lover_
(( I didn`t know boys skipped. xD ))

"I guess it does." Demion replied, and flew high above the treetops, surveying the land. "I think our best bet is to look for wolves nearby each other, and possible dens, because we don`t know what the camp looks like." Demion paused beofre adding, "Do you see anything?"
Savriel followed Demion upward and looked down below, trying to find signs of what might be a camp. "We're never going to-- Wait...I think I might see something." The brute flew a little closer and pointed with a forepaw while he hovered. "Right there, it looks like there are a few dens and I thought I saw another wolf or two."
Old 01-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #814
Gift Guru

Texmass has a spectacular aura aboutTexmass has a spectacular aura about

((Okay, Magnite is kinda unknown. ))((I will start. ))

Magnite padded on top of the blanket of dead leaves that covered the forest ground. He was silent as a fox as he moved through the tall trees that towered over head.
His Silver-gray eyes watched for movement as he traveled.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #815
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mouse4
Zun began skipping[xD] along, letting his tounge loll out as if her were a small pup again.
( I can see that in my head )

Jessamine laughed. She was having fun, For the second time in a long tim. The sea mist found her as she got closer. The salt stung her eyes.

View Post Originally Posted by Actorgirl11798
"No, Otherthings are more powerful than punches. Like..." Rose thought about it." Well pther things." She looked at Tinder and smilied.
" Do you feel happy when you hurt something?" He asked taking a step back " Because you should get some hellp." He laughed.
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:25 PM   #816
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by BlackLab39
Savriel followed Demion upward and looked down below, trying to find signs of what might be a camp. "We're never going to-- Wait...I think I might see something." The brute flew a little closer and pointed with a forepaw while he hovered. "Right there, it looks like there are a few dens and I thought I saw another wolf or two."
"Let's Go!" Demion howled, motioning for Savriel to follow him. He then folding his wings slightly at his sides, and began to head down towards the camp.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:26 PM   #817
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Texmass
((Okay, Magnite is kinda unknown. ))((I will start. ))

Magnite padded on top of the blanket of dead leaves that covered the forest ground. He was silent as a fox as he moved through the tall trees that towered over head.
His Silver-gray eyes watched for movement as he traveled.
Carmen walked through the forest her Maroon eyes scanning for food and water. She stepped on a dry twig it snaped

[Sunny, I have Sara-Bella(Garden Sprite)]
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:27 PM   #818
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

He blinked the mist out of his yes. He squashed his paws into the sand and let out a contended sigh. Then he got in the ocean, and got out, he shook his coat out all over Jessamine,laughing.
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:27 PM   #819
eirdest crazed

Actorgirl11798 is on a distinguished road

"No. Hurting things are stupid. Like dont step back another step or you will hurt that poor power flower." Rose said looking at him and following him.
Actorgirl11798 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:30 PM   #820
Gift Guru

Texmass has a spectacular aura aboutTexmass has a spectacular aura about

Magnite's ears twitched when he heardthe snap. He turned and scanned the area. When he was satisfied he walked on, looking for some diner that would feed him. Squirrles weren't enough for a grown brute, he needed bigger prey.
Closed

Tags
--great rp sunny&♥alana♥, ali + ?, aliyah, galaxy hearts sage, ivexy is falling for ali, jessamine ♥ zun ;], jyon, jyon + ?, kachina+?, noah likes hooters xd, pup was here ♥♥, roleplay, rontevu might ♥ ali, rosewoods, sage ♥ galaxy foreva x10, smokey ♥ medicine herbs, sprites and wolves♥♥, sprites rule~ag, starlit valley, sunny and alana roxz!, tex rox!, zun♥♥♥♥♥♥jessamine