Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 02:48 AM   #681
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: *NEW* Rosewoods: An all new Sprite and Wolf role play!

Jessamine felt a rush of excitement flow through her. She turned her head slowly and smiled when she saw his face. Whoa, Did he feel that too? She looked has his eyes. " Wow." Was all she could say.

Tinder saw the room service guy bringing the queen some breakfast " ROSE" He yelled. He closed his eyes.
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 02:50 AM   #682
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

He met her gaze and smiled. Her aura a very pink. "This is perfect." he said calmly. "The moon, the water," he glanced at the water and gently splashed it "and you," he looked up.
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 02:53 AM   #683
eirdest crazed

Actorgirl11798 is on a distinguished road

Rose turned around but too late. SHe hit the rooom service guy and thye both went down. As well as the breakfast, well most of it was on her. She opened her own eyes. She was drenched in what ever drink was on there and she had everything else on her. SHe looked at the Room Service guy, not wanting too, he seemd very upset and he had a little spot on him. She turned back around and tried to well, she didnt know what she was trying to do. She felt ashamed and looked at the ground. First of all, she was clumsy but it wasnt even in her own home. SHe just hoped she wouldnt upset the queen..
Actorgirl11798 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 02:56 AM   #684
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

" I never thought I would feel this way." She smiled then looked at the water's ripples that were not there before. " I don't really " She paused " Open up this way, Or talk to others." She smiled. " But this is nice."

---------- In The Sun added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Actorgirl11798
Rose turned around but too late. SHe hit the rooom service guy and thye both went down. As well as the breakfast, well most of it was on her. She opened her own eyes. She was drenched in what ever drink was on there and she had everything else on her. SHe looked at the Room Service guy, not wanting too, he seemd very upset and he had a little spot on him. She turned back around and tried to well, she didnt know what she was trying to do. She felt ashamed and looked at the ground. First of all, she was clumsy but it wasnt even in her own home. SHe just hoped she wouldnt upset the queen..

" Busted" He said hearing the crash. He helped her up. " Well, I will just bring you to mom, Because most of its on you." He chuckled " That was graceful, I give it a full 8." He smiled. then continued walking to the kitchen.

Last edited by In The Sun; 01-04-2009 at 02:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-04-2009, 02:57 AM   #685
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

"yeah, me too.." he paused,"It is nice though." he smiled and licked her forehead.
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:00 AM   #686
eirdest crazed

Actorgirl11798 is on a distinguished road

"I feel horrible." Rose said as she walked with him. SHe never looked up, she just looked down at the ground.
Actorgirl11798 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:00 AM   #687
To the invisible (:

Please don't pass out. She was dizzy, But in a good way. Wow, I like him. Alot. She turned away and smiled the same rush of excitement and happiness filled her. The water was soon calm. She leaned in next to his ear. " Thank you." She said very quietly.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:01 AM   #688
< 33
Banned

Name: Ivexi
Personality: To be played out...
Description or Pic: *note wolves can have wings, random colors, and odd designs/patterns*Pretty Scary Looking. That's all I'll say....[Posting a pic in my albums. ]
Human-like form Description: Appears as ages 17-19, long black, dirty hair and small blue eyes
Powers (2): Shadow shifting and fire
Position: Male
Other:
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:01 AM   #689
To the invisible (:

Tinder smiled " Its ok. She said she wanted to go on a diet." He laughed " Don't feel bad. Were you trying to show off? "
Old 01-04-2009, 03:03 AM   #690
< 33
Banned

He smiled. Her breath was warm and he welcomed it. He shivered,"It's cold, let's go to my den."He stepped out of the water.
mouse4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
--great rp sunny&♥alana♥, ali + ?, aliyah, galaxy hearts sage, ivexy is falling for ali, jessamine ♥ zun ;], jyon, jyon + ?, kachina+?, noah likes hooters xd, pup was here ♥♥, roleplay, rontevu might ♥ ali, rosewoods, sage ♥ galaxy foreva x10, smokey ♥ medicine herbs, sprites and wolves♥♥, sprites rule~ag, starlit valley, sunny and alana roxz!, tex rox!, zun♥♥♥♥♥♥jessamine