Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 12:07 AM   #601
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: *NEW* Rosewoods: An all new Sprite and Wolf role play!

View Post Originally Posted by snakeboy130
"By the way you just acted, I think I can manage to find something" Toran said, his regular clothing of pants ripped at the bottom and a t that looked like it used to have long sleeves, but they were torn to just sleeves, wasn't excatly fancy.
" I act alot. I act like I enjoy being me. " I will wait outside of the store while you pick something out, Then I will close my eyes and hold my breath and pay."

Tinder smiled. " I am not moving till 10 more minutes." He laughed.
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #602

snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!

"I've got money" Toran said
snakeboy130 is offline Male
Old 01-04-2009, 12:10 AM   #603
eirdest crazed

Actorgirl11798 is on a distinguished road

"OK, Fine with you." Rose got up and walked and looked in the mrror. She never knew what to do with her stangly hair. She tried possible things but nothing siuted her. SHe sighed with fustration.
Actorgirl11798 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:12 AM   #604
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by snakeboy130
"I've got money" Toran said
View Post Originally Posted by Actorgirl11798
"OK, Fine with you." Rose got up and walked and looked in the mrror. She never knew what to do with her stangly hair. She tried possible things but nothing siuted her. SHe sighed with fustration.
" You sound mad...Your hair? Don't worry we have a hair person.. Whatever she is."

" Good. " She smiled. " Saves me from possibally running into things." She grinned.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:15 AM   #605

snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!

Toran smiled "So, are we going to go all the way or go ahead and head back down?" he asked
snakeboy130 is offline Male
Old 01-04-2009, 12:15 AM   #606

Alana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud of

[[Sure Sunny. ]]

View Post Originally Posted by nintendogfreak4
Rontevu spotted Aliyah talking to someother brute,and sighed,not wanting to interupt.He padded into the forest to find something to eat
[[ lol]]
Alana is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:16 AM   #607
Gifted

BlackLab39 has disabled reputation

((Heylo, peoples.))
Old 01-04-2009, 12:16 AM   #608
To the invisible (:

" All the way." Scarlet snapped. " I refuse to leave." She said grabbing some berries then shoving more in her jacket. She filled it up then started. " Lets go."
Old 01-04-2009, 12:17 AM   #609
eirdest crazed

Actorgirl11798 is on a distinguished road

"Wow, do you guys have a person for almost everything? I dont even get someone to make me breakfast." Rose starred at herself in the mirror. SHe didnt know why but for some reason it felt wierd to be starring at herself like this, this wasnt very normal for her, plus the other thing that was the least of her worries was the whole fact of well Using Tinder bathroom and all that. She didnt care for it but the thought ran through her mind. She peeked out the door and looked to see what he was doing.
Actorgirl11798 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:17 AM   #610
To the invisible (:

( Hello Blacklab. How are you today? )
Closed

Tags
--great rp sunny&♥alana♥, ali + ?, aliyah, galaxy hearts sage, ivexy is falling for ali, jessamine ♥ zun ;], jyon, jyon + ?, kachina+?, noah likes hooters xd, pup was here ♥♥, roleplay, rontevu might ♥ ali, rosewoods, sage ♥ galaxy foreva x10, smokey ♥ medicine herbs, sprites and wolves♥♥, sprites rule~ag, starlit valley, sunny and alana roxz!, tex rox!, zun♥♥♥♥♥♥jessamine