Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #51
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: *NEW* Rosewoods: An all new Sprite and Wolf role play!

( Thank you Texmass. (: )

Scarlet shook her head. " Nope." She smiled. " I just love the water, Its so..Peaceful. " She smiled at the pebbles. " And the waterfall. She said looking at the waterfall direction " Amazing."
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 04:43 PM   #52

snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!

"Yah..the fish are quite talkative" Toran said
snakeboy130 is offline Male
Old 01-01-2009, 04:45 PM   #53
Gift Guru

Texmass has a spectacular aura aboutTexmass has a spectacular aura about

((Thanks you? For what? hee hee, sry... kinda confused..))
Old 01-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #54
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

( For joining xD )

She smirked "I always wondered that." She stood up and smiled " Should we go to the waterfall? I mean I know your not allowed because of the Wolfs, but thats stupid. The Wolfs can't hurt us, They were best friends with the Sprites. " She smiled. Walking towards the waterfall.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #55
Gift Guru

((Anyone want to RP?))

Ghost padded around the valley. She had just changed from her small form to her wolf form and was a little tired. She crawled over a log and jumped into a mud puddle, getting mud all over her bright white coat. "Oh well," she murmered to herself
Old 01-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #56
eirdest crazed

Actorgirl11798 is on a distinguished road

"Rosemary," Called Aloe,"Now I have lots of things for yo...Who is this?"

"Umm Miss Aloe, This is Tinder, he's new around here. TO help out. He's trying to find out where his place is." Rozemary said, lieing. She promised she would say anything about the castle.

"Ok TInder, Now both of you, I need many herb and medicines made. Plus I need things planted as well. Its all in the back shed. Good luck." Aloe said then left.

"Well we better get workin'" Rosemary said turning to Tinder.
Actorgirl11798 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #57
Gift Guru

(Oh, hee hee, I knew that! xD ))
Old 01-01-2009, 04:52 PM   #58

snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!

Toran smiled and followed her towards the waterdfall "I've never met a girl brave enough to say something like that" He laughed
snakeboy130 is offline Male
Old 01-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #59
To the invisible (:

Tinder smiled and took off his jacket. And started walking to the back. He looked at the work that needed to be done. " Ok." He smiled " Lets get started

---------- In The Sun added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

" Are you afraid of wolfs." She said slowing up. She smiled in his direction.

Last edited by In The Sun; 01-01-2009 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #60
eirdest crazed

Actorgirl11798 is on a distinguished road

"Its really not that much. Theres been worse." Rosemarry smilied and grabbed a watering can then handed one to Tinder. "First, we go water the herbs." and she started on a row of them.
Actorgirl11798 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
--great rp sunny&♥alana♥, ali + ?, aliyah, galaxy hearts sage, ivexy is falling for ali, jessamine ♥ zun ;], jyon, jyon + ?, kachina+?, noah likes hooters xd, pup was here ♥♥, roleplay, rontevu might ♥ ali, rosewoods, sage ♥ galaxy foreva x10, smokey ♥ medicine herbs, sprites and wolves♥♥, sprites rule~ag, starlit valley, sunny and alana roxz!, tex rox!, zun♥♥♥♥♥♥jessamine