Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 05:11 PM   #3351
Webkinz :)

Alana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud of

Default Re: Rosewoods *PART ONE* A new beginning (a wolf and sprite role play)

[[ Sorry to hear that BL ]]
[[I think Heartz... Unless Lilhorselover wants Jyon to rp with Ali? Idk]]
Alana is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #3352
Zebras Я My Lifee(:

HaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud of

Smokey looked around, and started trotting to a valley. (Quick way, huh!? lol) SHe noticed another wolf there. Maybe she can tell me where the alpha is.. Smokey thought, padding swiftly over to her. Then a sudden pain shot though Smokey as she stepped on a sharp twig. Blood dripped from her paw. Oh-no! She thought in alarm. She limped back, behind a bush, and began searching for the remedies to clot the blood. Cobwebs! Smokey spied a cobweb on a near by bush, and limped over to it, carefully wrapping her paw in it. But she was in plain view of the wolf. Oops..

---------- HaileyGirl15 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

( Hey, Bl! )

Last edited by HaileyGirl15; 01-21-2009 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
HaileyGirl15 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #3353
Call me Eliza

xHeartz19x is on a distinguished road

[[does that mean Dare is accepted? I PMed you his form
xHeartz19x is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 05:15 PM   #3354
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

((Alana, Ya' Here?))
((LOL, I'm sick too.))
oon23 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #3355
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

[Awe, hope you get better, BL]
[If she is open]
Luxe yawned and ducked out of her little hollow. The young pup sighed, and looked lonely around the camp.
Auya lay on her back with her arms folded under her head. She giggled as her hair flicked around in the wind. For some reason, watching the clouds move across the sky was fun.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #3356

Alana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud of

Ali turned her head slowly and gracefully, hearing a small sound. She flinched back when she saw another wolf. "Oh...." She said quietly, walking out of the water and drying her fur with heat. "I'm sorry, didn't see you there." She barked. "I am Aliyah. Alpha female of Starlit Valley..."

[[Sorry, I just saw it. Yes, he is accepted ]]

---------- ♥Alana♥ added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

[[Okay then. Let me see how I am going to do this... Hmm...]]

Last edited by Alana; 01-21-2009 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Alana is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #3357
Gifted

BlackLab39 has disabled reputation

((Thanks. I dunno what happened to me...just all of a sudden I feel like crud. *shrugs* Oh well, I'll live. Anyone want to RP? I have Savriel (male wolf) free.))

((Hi, Hailey!))
Old 01-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #3358
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

[I have to go for dinner soon]
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #3359
Zebras Я My Lifee(:

HaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud of

Smokey whipped around. " Oh, hello, " She answerd softly. " I'm Smokey. I was coming to ask you if you knew where the alpha was, and I stepped on a sharp twig. I wrapped it in some cobweb to keep it from bleeding.. " Smokey paused. " I'm good with medicine, " She explained quicky. " So you're the alpha? Cool! "
HaileyGirl15 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 05:27 PM   #3360
Call me Eliza

xHeartz19x is on a distinguished road

[[thanks]]
Sunrise walked along the river silently, she was very tired but she knew there was a pack meeting soon.
xHeartz19x is offline Female
Closed

Tags
--great rp sunny&♥alana♥, ali + ?, aliyah, galaxy hearts sage, ivexy is falling for ali, jessamine ♥ zun ;], jyon, jyon + ?, kachina+?, noah likes hooters xd, pup was here ♥♥, roleplay, rontevu might ♥ ali, rosewoods, sage ♥ galaxy foreva x10, smokey ♥ medicine herbs, sprites and wolves♥♥, sprites rule~ag, starlit valley, sunny and alana roxz!, tex rox!, zun♥♥♥♥♥♥jessamine