Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #3051
Call me Eliza
Webkinz :)

xHeartz19x is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Rosewoods *PART ONE* A new beginning (a wolf and sprite role play)

Sylvia laughed "You are funny"she said pushing some of his hair out of his face smiling.
xHeartz19x is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 04:35 PM   #3052
Gift Guru

Texmass has a spectacular aura aboutTexmass has a spectacular aura about

Her soft hands brushed his cheek as she moved the hair. He felt as light as a feather. He smiled and looked down. Graiz then looked into her eyes, unable to say anything.

---------- Texmass added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

((Crud... I have to go.... I will hopefully be back in an hour or so.... ))

Last edited by Texmass; 01-18-2009 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #3053
Call me Eliza

Sylvia smiled. She had no idea what to do.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:37 PM   #3054
Gift Guru

Graiz had an idea, "Hey, I want to show you something. I think you'll like it alot." He grinned and started walking, looking back to see if she was following.

((I AM BACK!!!!!!! ))
Old 01-18-2009, 07:39 PM   #3055
Call me Eliza

[[yay]]
Sylvia, not wanting him to feel bad, walked beside him happily.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #3056
Gift Guru

(hee hee))

Graiz smiled and led her threw the forest untill they can to a patch in the trees that was glowing in a bright blue light. "This is a secret place I found a while back, and an old man told me the story about this place."
He walked into a small clearing and smiled at what he saw. Thousands of flowers and plants, big and small covered the area. But it wasn't a normal garden. All the plants were glowing in a light blue. The beautiful flowers were made up of pure water. They were wet to the touch and beautiful to the eyes, not like anything seen before. Graiz smiled, "There made of water, but they are plants. Apparently untill now, no one thought it was possible."

((I had to make up something to do! xD lol ))
Old 01-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #3057
Call me Eliza

[[lol]]
Sylvia had no idea what to say. Her eyes sparkled and she was smiling. She went over to one of the flowers. She lifted it into a bubble letting it raise into the hair. Then she splashed water at it. It landed in her hand and when she looked at it it was glowing a bright blue but it looked even more beautiful then before. She smiled and tied it around her neck as a necklace. "Thank you." she said to Graiz. Then she smiled, took his hand and flew into the air with him." I have something for you too." she said, landing next to the river. She picked up a piece of square wood and set it down. Then, she used her powers to lift a big portion of water and she molded it like clay, when she put the sculpure on the square of wood, it looked exactly like Graiz. Sylvia lifted the sculpure and gave it to Graiz. "I hope you like it. It isn't nearly as sweet as the water flower so...." then she softly kissed his cheek.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:00 PM   #3058
Gift Guru

((Aww! So sweet! ))

Graiz smiled at the soft touch of affection. His hazel eyes sparkled. "Thank you." He said softly, looking at the sculpture. She made him look so muscular in the stature, he couldn't help but smile because he sure didn't picture himself like that.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:04 PM   #3059
Call me Eliza

[[lol]]
Sylvia smiled. Her cheeks were burning hot and she knew they were a deep pink."Let me help you carry the statue to your home." she said holding one side of the square wood. She didn't know this, but the water flower, when touching someone, could read their mind. It was magical and said something that only Graiz could hear, "She likes you....a lot" said the flower.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:14 PM   #3060
Gift Guru

Graiz nodded and said, "Sure, it's not far from here anyways." Suddenly a voice talked to him. He couldn't help but blush. He looked around, looking for the person in which the voice belonged. "Did you hear that?" He asked Sylvia.
Closed

Tags
--great rp sunny&♥alana♥, ali + ?, aliyah, galaxy hearts sage, ivexy is falling for ali, jessamine ♥ zun ;], jyon, jyon + ?, kachina+?, noah likes hooters xd, pup was here ♥♥, roleplay, rontevu might ♥ ali, rosewoods, sage ♥ galaxy foreva x10, smokey ♥ medicine herbs, sprites and wolves♥♥, sprites rule~ag, starlit valley, sunny and alana roxz!, tex rox!, zun♥♥♥♥♥♥jessamine