Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 11:30 PM   #1561
Webkinz :)

Alana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud of

Default Re: *NEW* Rosewoods: An all new Sprite and Wolf role play!

[[Ahh... lol]]
[[Kewl. I'm a Scorpio. Beware! lol ]]

Aliyah looked up at the sky, her head spinning. She always wanted time to herself, yet she knew when she had it, it was dangerous. Being alone with her thoughts meant she was able to think about things that had happened. Her father had been able to read minds. That was how he'd found out she knew about her mom.
Ali sighed and began to turn. But as she did so, she caught a glimpse of Akira in the air and smiled. You're on my side Akira, aren't you? a cold wind came across her, and she heard a faint whispered "Always my dear..." which bestowed a smile on her face. A small one, but a real one.
Alana is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 11:32 PM   #1562
Gifted

BlackLab39 has disabled reputation

((Heylo peoples who are here. Sorry for leaving without any notice before. My mom needed my help, then we had to eat dinner, and I just got distracted after that. ))
Old 01-06-2009, 11:36 PM   #1563

Alana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud of

[[Hey BL!]]
Alana is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 11:36 PM   #1564
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

(lolz im scared!)
smc911 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 11:37 PM   #1565

[[why might u be scared?]]
Alana is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 11:39 PM   #1566
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

(you said beaware. )
smc911 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 11:44 PM   #1567

[[Oh... ]]
Alana is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #1568
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

[Good Evening Everyone!]
Old 01-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #1569
Gifted

BlackLab39 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Alana♥
[[Hey BL!]]
((Hi, Pony! ))

((And hi, smc! Are we going to continue with Savriel and Aleu, 'cause I need to know whether I have him free or not. ))

((I'm trying to color this pic of Savriel and it is annoying me. ))
Old 01-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #1570
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

[Anyone wanna RP?]

---------- Lake added 5 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

[I'm just posting to see if any new ones pop up ]

[EDIT: Darn, none.]

Last edited by Lake; 01-06-2009 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
--great rp sunny&♥alana♥, ali + ?, aliyah, galaxy hearts sage, ivexy is falling for ali, jessamine ♥ zun ;], jyon, jyon + ?, kachina+?, noah likes hooters xd, pup was here ♥♥, roleplay, rontevu might ♥ ali, rosewoods, sage ♥ galaxy foreva x10, smokey ♥ medicine herbs, sprites and wolves♥♥, sprites rule~ag, starlit valley, sunny and alana roxz!, tex rox!, zun♥♥♥♥♥♥jessamine