Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #1
amyjones7180
Webkinz :)

amyjones7180 is on a distinguished road

Talking Webkinz Avenue Family Restraunt! Whatever you want, we gots it!

Hi there! Im Bumble and I run and own the Webkinz Avenue Family Restraunt! Let me introduce you to my employees.
Hello. I'm Eli and I have worked here since I was just a lad. I handle anything that needs tending to and will greet you with a smile. Just tell me if you ever need anything.
:gr:Hi there! I'm Wendy and Im the chef that specializes in appitizers! You want a bone, I season it! You want some cheese, I flavor it! Whatever you want, I'll fix it!
Hey. I'm Charles and I work on main foods. Stuff like kibble and hot dogs or grass and hamburgers! I'll make it right.
:toucan:Hello everyone! I'm Tooka and I specialize on side dishes. My french fries are seasoned, my green beans taste actually good! Don't be afraid to try new things!
Hi! I'm Alexis and I do desserts. I make the creamiest ice cream and the most melt in your mouth chocolate. Plus on your birthday you get cake!
Hey I'm Treasure and I am a waitress. Count on me to deliver your food perfectly and with no harm done.
Hello I am Naja and I deliver drinks. I never drop any drink, I never spill, and never does one drop come out of the cup!
How's it goin'? I'm Karma and I am a waiter! I'll get your steamin' hot food out to you as quick as possible and it won't lose any flavor.
Hi. I'm Leah and I deliver desserts. I will be very gentle with them and make sure they don't melt.
:kanga:Hello! I am Kathy and I am a waitress! I have a great memory and will never get your order incorrect!
:husky:Hi and my name is Kristen. I am a cashier and will make sure you get the correct change right down to the penny.
Wassup? I'm Harrison and I am a cashier! I will look towards your checking out expirence to be quick, easy, and painless!
Hey, I'm Chris and I am the janitor guy. You got a spill? I will clean it up quickly and efficiently so there is no accident.
Hello! I am Sunset and I help with whatever is needed to be helped with. If we are short handed, I will fill in at whatever spot!
Hey! I'm Blue and I also help with whatever is needed to be helped with. I can fill in whatever position and correctly do the job.

So now that you've met everyone, let me show you the menu:

Drinks:
Milk
Water
Chocolate milk
Soda (whatever kind)
Milkshakes
Slushies

Appitizers:
Mozzerela Sticks
Bone
Seasoned Bone
Cheese cubes
Candy
Salad
Soup
Bread

Main Dishes:
Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Grass
Steak
Salad
Soup
Crackers
Sandwiches
Fish
Kibble

Side Dishes:
French Fries
Green Beans
Lima Beans
Carrots
Baked Apples
Mashed Potatoes
Macaroni
Soup
Salad
Breadstick

Dessert:
Ice Cream
Chocolate
Candy
Gum
Cookies
Brownies
Cake
Pie

Is it your birthday? You automatically get a second dessert!!!

If you would like to place an order, please fill out this form:
Type of pet:
Name:
Drink:
Appitizer:
Main Dish:
Side Dish:
Dessert:
Is it your birthday:

Thanks for visiting and eating with us! Come back real soon!
amyjones7180 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed