Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 12:22 PM   #641
To be good at track
Gifted

DaleWhale will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were; Part XXIII (23) (Another announcement.)

(Any apprentices from RC wanna roleplay?)
DaleWhale is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 12:22 PM   #642
I love youuu. <3
Webkinz :)

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were; Part XXIII (23) (Another announcement.)

(I've got Peacepaw and Dimplepaw dalewhale )
orangefairy555 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 12:23 PM   #643
Darkness has Fallen

warriorcatlover is a jewel in the roughwarriorcatlover is a jewel in the rough

(Dang... i g2g. going to see inkheart soon!! bye peops!!!)
Old 01-31-2009, 12:23 PM   #644
Mrs.BrendonUrie.

kellyb47 has a spectacular aura about

Brendon joined in, "Graham! Graham! That is fun." he meowed.
"Thanks! Your names are nice too!" Graham meowed.
kellyb47 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 12:23 PM   #645
To be good at track
Gifted

(Okay. I have Mousepaw, Juniperpaw, and Smokepaw. Take your pick.)
Old 01-31-2009, 12:23 PM   #646
Mrs.BrendonUrie.

kellyb47 has a spectacular aura about

((Aww... Bye WCL!))
kellyb47 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 12:24 PM   #647
I love youuu. <3

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

(Hmmmm how about Dimplepaw and....Smokepaw? Can you start)
orangefairy555 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 12:25 PM   #648
Call me Gaga

Honey comb is a glorious beacon of lightHoney comb is a glorious beacon of light

M) "wont you want to test us?"
Honey comb is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 12:26 PM   #649
To be good at track
Gifted

(Okay! By the way, Smokepaw is a girl, Juniperpaw, her brother, is a boy, and Mousepaw, her sister, is a girl.)
Smokepaw: I delicately pawed my way up to another apprentice that I hadn't met before. "Hi," I mused in my musical voice. "I'm Smokepaw. Who are you?"
Old 01-31-2009, 12:26 PM   #650
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Honey comb
M)"ofcoures! but dont you want to test us first?"
View Post Originally Posted by rattyjol
(M) Darkpaw purred. "we are," he mewed. "thanks, Leopardstar!"

(i think i want his name to be Darkshadow, but i'm not sure... got any other ideas?)
(M) He shook his head, still smiling. "I've been watching you both for some time now." He stood and padded out to the Highbranch, flicking his tail for them to come.

View Post Originally Posted by DaleWhale
(Thank you! Can somebody fill me in?)
(Well . . . what were you last here for? XD Umm, I'll start from Halfclan. So Chimerastar and Spiritstar noticed there were a lotta hybrids in the forest, and so they made a Clan for them. Same thing happened with Vampclan, and the same thing's about to happen with Wereclan. (Which, for the record, is mine, but I'm just not leading it. XD) And then . . . (I'm going way back here), Sunbeam and Tarscratch were killed by an old member of his rogue group, and Tarscratch's old mate killed Blazethorn, so Ashcloud was left with NO family, since her parents and brother were killed. She was depressed for a while and nearly killed herself, but she lived so she wouldn't kill her kits, too. So she and Midnightmoon are the parents of Sunblaze, Tarpaw, Cryptpaw, and Magicpaw. Magic was adopted, though, and she and Cryptpaw like each other. XD And then one day Sunblaze was captured by a fox and she dug her way to freedom, only to be killed by Puppy the rogue. She was reincarnated as the daughter of Breakheart (a half vampire) and some other random person, and she lives in Vampclan now.

And then, Spottedshadow has kits now. XD But nothing really major has happened besides the new Clans.)

View Post Originally Posted by warriorcatlover
(*audience goes wild* now Dale's gonna be the oldest member!! Yay Dale!!)
(XD Yup! Sorry, B2S.)

View Post Originally Posted by orangefairy555
(Thinking for ratty)

(Darkstorm
Darkface
Darkcrevice

I'm going blank)
(Oooh, I love Darkstorm! )
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*slapskellywithpizza*, 4th taggie!!!!, code orange, dream rocks your socks!, dream's tag owns all tags, edward cullen is mine!, first tag!, foxes roooocck!!!, halfclan, horsey waz here!, i *heart* edward!, i eat tags 4 breakfast, i love warriors-p.b4321, lilyflower was here, mouse noms on tags, mrs. taylor cullen, newms <33333, poohbear4321 wuz here, roseclan, ryan ross is mine!, shadow eats tags - sc, snowstorm owns all meds!, unipires pwn all!, warriors rox my sox!, warriors totally rock!