Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #3971
Webkinz :)
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

Default Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were: Part XXII (22) (Please read announcement.) (Please read the new rule.)

View Post Originally Posted by kellyb47
(V) Goldenwhisper sat next to her, "Nope. There's not many issues ever. We're all vampires," she smiled.
V) "Ah yes," Shimmeringstar meowed smiling. "We do have advantages compared to the other clan-cats."
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #3972
Gift Trainee

moomoo12 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were: Part XXII (22) (Please read announcement.) (Please read the new rule.)

View Post Originally Posted by SNOWCLAW
L) "Unintentionally," Nightfang laughed. "I've wasted away half of the day."

---------- SNOWCLAW added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

(Want to rp? )

"well there's still lots do!" to she said smiling playfully
moomoo12 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 01:45 PM   #3973
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by moomoo12

"well there's still lots do!" to she said smiling playfully
L) "Really? Have any suggestions?" Nightfang meowed.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:45 PM   #3974
Gift Trainee

Ryan was puzzled, "How come you invited us then?" he asked.
Kelly looked at Ryan also confused.

---------- kellyb47 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

(V) Goldenwhisper smiled and padded out of her den, "Hello Shimmeringstar," she greeted.
Moonstream shrugged "i dunno i i wanted the company even though i knew fish don't satisfy your thirst
Old 01-28-2009, 01:49 PM   #3975
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

((Can we RP Fallenpaw and Ripplepaw?))
Rriel is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #3976

View Post Originally Posted by Rriel
((Can we RP Fallenpaw and Ripplepaw?))
(Sure. )
B) Fallenpaw searched for something to do.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #3977
Mrs.BrendonUrie.

kellyb47 has a spectacular aura about

"Definitely." Goldenwhisper was quiet, "So, I wanted to talk to you," she meowed looking at her paws.
kellyb47 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #3978

"Definitely." Goldenwhisper was quiet, "So, I wanted to talk to you," she meowed looking at her paws.
V) "Yes?" Shimmeringstar asked, her interest intrigued.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:54 PM   #3979
Mrs.BrendonUrie.

kellyb47 has a spectacular aura about

"Oh, okay. I'm Ryan," he smiled.
Kelly also smiled, "I'm Kelly," she meowed.

---------- kellyb47 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

"Well, I'm really sorry. I never wanted to hurt you in any way. The whole thing kinda came out of the blue," Goldenwhisper meowed.

Last edited by kellyb47; 01-28-2009 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kellyb47 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 01:56 PM   #3980
Gift Trainee

"Oh, okay. I'm Ryan," he smiled.
Kelly also smiled, "I'm Kelly," she meowed.

---------- kellyb47 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

"Well, I'm really sorry. I never wanted to hurt you in any way. The whole thing kinda came out of the blue," Goldenwhisper meowed.

"I'm Moonstream" Moonstream said "you two mates?" she guessed

---------- moomoo12 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

(i g2g srry oh and check out the new shop i made clickie))

Last edited by moomoo12; 01-28-2009 at 01:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
12th taggie, edward cullen is mine, edward cullen!!!!!, edward married me, fishy rox!, foxes rruulllee!!, helloooo, jeff hardy ain't yours., jeff hardy+mia hardy(mia), kitty =), lilyflower was here, moo., mouse ♥'s rmbshvw, mouse getted a tag! ha!, orange lubs ed&emm&jazz, poohbear4321 is cool!, rmbshvw, roseclan, ryan ross is mine!, taggle..mah!, warrilight rox!, warrios rox my sox!!!!, were clan rulz!, ~kitty's tag pwns yours~