Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 06:39 PM   #3751
pup678

Default Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were: Part XXII (22) (Please read announcement.) (Please read the new rule.)

View Post Originally Posted by shadowsown88

(Yep, how about I use Coppersun? I haven't used him yet. He's a dragon Myth-cat.)

(Sure, Pup, who are they? )
(Sure! You can sue him! I'll start!

Um.. they're all three in m siggy! Pncherclaw, Redtail, and.. ah! I forgot his name!)

[HC] Softcub was sleeping. Her dream was to be the deputy. Alot of people had noticed her spying on Bigfoot and Spiritstar. Her dream was to kill Spiritstar. No one ever knew though. Although, she didn't have much hop in herself.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #3752
I am a diabetic
Webkinz :)

poohbear4321 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were: Part XXII (22) (Please read announcement.) (Please read the new rule.)

[[Pup, why is Lilynight not in your charrie list??]]
poohbear4321 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #3753
pup678

View Post Originally Posted by poohbear4321
[[PUP! Have you sent in Bearkit's "bio"? I havn't done it with Jewelkit yet. Wanna RP?]]
(No.. I haven't yet.. LOL! I'm really lazy but I'll do it later tonight! Sure! I'll RP! You can start!)

[[Pup, why is Lilynight not in your charrie list??]]
(Oops! Thanks for menchaning that! I probably forgot to add her!)

(shadow, the other cat is Crabtooth!)

Last edited by pup678; 01-27-2009 at 06:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-27-2009, 06:43 PM   #3754
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

(H) Coppersun sat boredly outside, his tail swishing back and forth.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 06:44 PM   #3755
I am a diabetic

[[Just cause I wanted to make Jewelkit look like both Lilynight and Blackmagic.]]

Blackmagic padded over to the nursery. He looked inside to see Lilynight and his kits Bearkit and Jewelkit. He began to purr.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:45 PM   #3756
Gift Trainee

moomoo12 will become famous soon enough

Riverstrong padded through the sun splotched forest taking in the sweet scents of home
moomoo12 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 06:45 PM   #3757
pup678

View Post Originally Posted by shadowsown88
(H) Coppersun sat boredly outside, his tail swishing back and forth.
[HC] Softcub woke up with a startle. She was at a bad part in her dream. Then, she decided to do something exciting today! She went to the area where she then spotted a cute looking tom.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #3758
Mrs.BrendonUrie.

kellyb47 has a spectacular aura about

((Heylo! RP anyone? I really wanna use Brendon, or Kelly and Ryan.))

((Hey Shadow! Do you want Shimmerpaw and Polarpaw to become warriors now?))

(( ~Kelly Ross~ ))
kellyb47 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 06:47 PM   #3759
pup678

[[Just cause I wanted to make Jewelkit look like both Lilynight and Blackmagic.]]

Blackmagic padded over to the nursery. He looked inside to see Lilynight and his kits Bearkit and Jewelkit. He began to purr.
[RC] Lilynight was happy to be with the kits. "Do you wanna go out and get some fresh kill with me?" she offered to Blackmagic.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #3760
I am a diabetic

"Sure, I'd love to." he replied.
Closed

Tags
12th taggie, edward cullen is mine, edward cullen!!!!!, edward married me, fishy rox!, foxes rruulllee!!, helloooo, jeff hardy ain't yours., jeff hardy+mia hardy(mia), kitty =), lilyflower was here, moo., mouse ♥'s rmbshvw, mouse getted a tag! ha!, orange lubs ed&emm&jazz, poohbear4321 is cool!, rmbshvw, roseclan, ryan ross is mine!, taggle..mah!, warrilight rox!, warrios rox my sox!!!!, were clan rulz!, ~kitty's tag pwns yours~