Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #3671
I am a diabetic
Webkinz :)

poohbear4321 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were: Part XXII (22) (Please read announcement.) (Please read the new rule.)

[Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
poohbear4321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #3672
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

Default Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were: Part XXII (22) (Please read announcement.) (Please read the new rule.)

(Okay, I'm back. I just phoned my cousin. It was her birthday.)
Old 01-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #3673
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by SNOWCLAW
(Really? Thank ye! )

M) Snowpaw padded over to Leopardstar. Could this be my warrior ceremony?!

(Snowcrystal please. )
(M) "Snowpaw has been an apprentice for a very long time, and it is time she became a warrior," he said. "I, Leopardstar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Snowpaw, do you promise to defend and protect the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"

View Post Originally Posted by SNOWCLAW
(Oh, yes, and you are. xD Sorry Shadow. I'm a tad... distracted.)
(XD That's okay. If you'd rather not RP with me right now, that's fine, though.)

View Post Originally Posted by warriorcatlover
"I think I need to find out if Tarpaw's right." Midnightmoon meowed.
(R) Her ears slowly flattened as she nodded. "Yes . . . I don't see how he could be right, but . . . just maybe?" A ghost of hope glimmered in her eyes. "If you go, I'm going too."
(V) She looked behind herself, at camp, weighing the choices—stay here, at camp, and try to live a normal, loyal Clan cat life? Or listen to her little voice, urging her on to who-knows-what?" She snorted. Yeah right. I'm staying here.

View Post Originally Posted by poohbear4321
[Don't you own Daywhisper and Nightventurer, or is that Komoda? Anyway, wanna do Twilightpaw and someone else?]
(That's Komoda. How about Twilightpaw and Treepaw, anyway?)

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Lover#1
(Hey guys! RP Anyone?)
(Pick me! )
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #3674
I am a diabetic

poohbear4321 will become famous soon enough

[[Anyone there???]]

[Ok Ado, you start?]]
poohbear4321 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 05:43 PM   #3675
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by poohbear4321
Then Pixiepaw noticed a cat chasing her butterfly. She laughed really hard and loud when he fell flat on his face.
Sootpaw spun around to see a cat rolling around on the ground, laughing so hard.
B) Fallenpaw was surprised at what he saw, but he couldn't help laughing either.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:43 PM   #3676
My favorite pets are
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

(SHADOW! I Pick You!! =D Snow, do you still want to RP?)
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #3677
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

(Sure. )
(R) Treepaw sat up in his tree, eyes closed. He sighed blissfully.

(Yay! *dances* Who and who? I could use Shadow and the boys . . . ? )
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #3678
Darkness has Fallen

warriorcatlover is a jewel in the roughwarriorcatlover is a jewel in the rough

(OME, NO, TTYY!!! DON'T KILL HIM!!)
(btw, i'm back. XD.)
Old 01-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #3679

View Post Originally Posted by shadowsown88
(M) "Snowpaw has been an apprentice for a very long time, and it is time she became a warrior," he said. "I, Leopardstar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Snowpaw, do you promise to defend and protect the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"

(XD That's okay. If you'd rather not RP with me right now, that's fine, though.)

(R) Her ears slowly flattened as she nodded. "Yes . . . I don't see how he could be right, but . . . just maybe?" A ghost of hope glimmered in her eyes. "If you go, I'm going too."
(V) She looked behind herself, at camp, weighing the choices—stay here, at camp, and try to live a normal, loyal Clan cat life? Or listen to her little voice, urging her on to who-knows-what?" She snorted. Yeah right. I'm staying here.

(That's Komoda. How about Twilightpaw and Treepaw, anyway?)

(Pick me! )
M) "Indeed I shall," Snowpaw replied, feeling great pride that it was finally her ceremony.

(What?! Of course I love rping with you.)
Old 01-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #3680
My favorite pets are
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

(OK! I'll use my kittypet again. =D)
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
12th taggie, edward cullen is mine, edward cullen!!!!!, edward married me, fishy rox!, foxes rruulllee!!, helloooo, jeff hardy ain't yours., jeff hardy+mia hardy(mia), kitty =), lilyflower was here, moo., mouse ♥'s rmbshvw, mouse getted a tag! ha!, orange lubs ed&emm&jazz, poohbear4321 is cool!, rmbshvw, roseclan, ryan ross is mine!, taggle..mah!, warrilight rox!, warrios rox my sox!!!!, were clan rulz!, ~kitty's tag pwns yours~