Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 04:27 PM   #4161
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, and Vamp Part XXI (21) (Med gathering Sunday night at seven. All meds please read section about it.))

View Post Originally Posted by Honey comb
mintpaw dreamt of her warrior ship, and when she sat a silent vigil.everycat in her clan was sleeping. suddenly, all of theese zombie cat gosts limped with a haunted yowling sound,nearer and nearer. she tried to move but vines held her down. then, all leaped at her.
she opened her eyes, skreeching. she was awake when she opened her eyes.
(M) Darkpaw jerked awake at the noise. he jumped to his paws, staring about in alarm.
rattyjol is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #4162
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, and Vamp Part XXI (21) (Med gathering Sunday night at seven. All meds please read section about it.))

"Just fine." She smiled, looking out over the camp. "How is Frostblade?"
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 04:32 PM   #4163
Evanescence rocks
Webkinz :)

warriors145 will become famous soon enough

((It's been 4 minutes since anyone posted. Just breaking the silence.))
warriors145 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #4164
Call me Gaga

Honey comb is a glorious beacon of lightHoney comb is a glorious beacon of light

(yep. lalalalalalalalalalala!!!!)
Honey comb is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 04:34 PM   #4165
Evanescence rocks

((My real-cat Skye says "Hello everyone!" and purrs.))
Old 01-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #4166
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by warriors145
(SC) Stellarkit squeaked. "Thawwy." (Sorry) She squirmed away.
(S) "Aha!" Emberkit said, popping in. "Oh, hi!!" she said, spotting the other cat.

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
"I think Wildkit and Sparrowkit would be nice." She purred.

[We haven't decided[I'll just make my two forms]

Name: Wildkit
description: Wildkit is a very small kit with a dark gray pelt, and lighter gray markings that spread like fire up each leg. Her eyes are a deep, tawny gold
personality: unfold
clan: Rose
user playing kit: Meh! Horsery
other: As the rose petal drifts
parents: Yewtail and Wolfheart

Name: Sparrowkit
description: Sparrowkit is a dark brown kit with thick black stripes and black paws; long fur
personality: unfold
clan: Rose
user playing kit: Meh!
other: As the rose petal drifts
parents: Wolfheart and Yewtail
(XD Kay.)

Name: Hollykit (to be Hollyfrost)
Description: shaggy gray she-cat with muddy brown eyes; white patches; bright, flame red tailtip; werewolf.
Personality: Find out!
Clan: Rose
User: meh
Parents: Wolfy and Yew
Other: roses and stuff

Name: Snowkit
Description: white she-cat with a red-brown stripe down her back; werewolf.

Name: Branchkit
Description: long-furred, russet tom with gray splotches; icy blue eyes.

(R) Wolfheart purred. "Those are good names. And what about Hollykit, Snowkit, and Branchkit for the others?"

View Post Originally Posted by Princessfrog11
"I was once a loner, under the name Windy,but now i am in halfClan with my adopted son sunnypaw"she said Rainfall padded around Mist pounced on her from a tree
(L) "I see," he said, with a laugh. "I could honestly never stand the Clans. They all seemed too restrictive."

View Post Originally Posted by Ttyycool56
R) "Marigold and Burdock root" Leafdapple padded of towards stunning rocks
(R) She trotted after her mentor, smiling.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #4167
Call me Gaga

Honey comb is a glorious beacon of lightHoney comb is a glorious beacon of light

(if my real cat pinky was still alive, she would say: "good day"......sniff.sniff. but she was put down on the third.)
Honey comb is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #4168
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

(M) "Snowleopard?" he said, with a hint of authority in his voice.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #4169
Evanescence rocks

(SC) "Hewwo. I'm Thtewwawkit." (Hello. I'm Stellarkit.)
Old 01-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #4170
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Honey comb
(if my real cat pinky was still alive, she would say: "good day"......sniff.sniff. but she was put down on the third.)
(i posted...)
rattyjol is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, *moooo*, 13425 tag!!, 16th taggie!, arbitor got a tag!!!, eats shadow's tag, edward cullen is mine, horsey's tag is best, kingkong choked on this, lilyflower was here, mah taggie!, me me me me me me me, mouse-mc, my first tag! yayyy!, orange luvs ed&emm&jazz, poohbear4321 wuz here :), princess's tag..spooky.., quick! say foxes rule, roseclan, shadow eats tags - sc, tinyflame+flowerpuddle, warriors rox my sox, wolfstar rox your soxs